PL

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I'm using this product every day and it's done wonders to my energy level. The taste is also very mild, so usually I drink this just with water. The price is also very cheap, which is extra nice :)

I have taken this product for more than 10 years now, my body loves it! Each day I mix the "just barley" and this together and take it every morning along with two kyolic garlic for my breakfast... wonderful start to the day :-) It has improved my overall health, teeth, nails, hair, skin, and gut health, I certainly feel healthy and if you don't feel like eating and just having the juice it's a great meal replacement. I love "Pure Planet" & "iHerb". Love 💞💞

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I’ve been taking Best of Greens for years. It’s a great nutritional supplement.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Mixes well, nice taste honestly. Was expecting more of that pond scum flavah but this was pleasantly surprising

Posted on Sep 28, 2020

Got this recommended from my nutrition to get down inflammations, get rid of toxins and parasite - I mix it with different things as Amla C, Barley and Best of Greens. (and some more) I feel greater than I have in years!

Posted on Aug 14, 2010

In most green supplements, the major constituent is lecithen, from soy, which is cheap. Although serving important functions in the body, lecithen is ubiquitous, and most adults do not need supplementary lecithen. In short, lecithen is a filler. I chose this one because It contains no lecithen, which is why the dosage is smaller, making two months supply for 18.33 is a great value. In pure water, it doesn't taste good. In apple juice or soy milk, it is drinkable. It mixes well only in a blender.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

I love that this doesn't contain any unnecessary flavours or sweeteners.

Posted on Jun 18, 2020

Just started to take it few weeks ago... but will take it for a while as the ingrédients are great when not eating enough greens.

Posted on Jan 22, 2020

I have used this product for over 7 years. When I first started to use it, i could see my nails and hair getting stronger. Now it is a part of my daily superfood for the whole body.

Posted on Mar 21, 2018

I've tried a number of greens powders, many of which I ended up having to give away because the taste was just intolerable. This one I mix with my lemon-apple-carrot-celery juice in the morning, and I can't even notice the taste when taken with my other juices. I just love the purity of this product and the fact that they use all organic ingredients. TOP-rate! I'll definitely be buying again.