PL

Posted on May 15, 2022

I just received this, but as far as the description, it is supposed to have benefits for skin and hair. I like the packaging, the scent is a bit strong and the size is ok. It is good quality. I bought it for my sensitive skin. I will update after use.

60f85922-88f0-4c42-b1d8-842cb3bf675b
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This oil has many useful purposes as an antibacterial or anti inflammatory to sooth problem skins or blemishes. Especially useful for acne prone skins and other issues, even for atheletes foot or other skin conditions. Mix it with other essential oils or just use it n its own topically to suit your needs. Recommended.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I’ve used this oil for a few days, and i can already tell that my skin likes it. I have combination skin that is acneprone, with some scars and a bit of dryness, and i’ve notised that the current acne is better and it seems like it’s preventing more acne aswell. My skin feels soft and moisturized. The texture of the oil is thick, almost like castor oil. Only a few drops is needed, and my skin doesn’t get greasy during the day if i use it daytime aswell. The color of the oil is very dark, greenish, and it actually gives my skin a nice glow. The smell is a bit like curry though, but at the same time the oil feels so good for the skin that it’s worth it. I don’t know how it works on scars yet, but fingers crossed that it will reduse those aswell 🙂

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The product works great so far, can’t wait so see the full benefits !! Great quality package and size for everyday/frequent use depending on your skin sensitivity. I did not notice a scent, very gentle, no concerns at all! I am 23 years old & have growth stretch marks so I’m not sure how it would affect others with stretch marks.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Great value for the quality! I like to use this oil on bad skin days as it helps with redness and inflammatin. I wanted an oil that would help reduce acne scars and I feel like this has been helpful. The texture is thicker than rosehip but still easily spreadable. I swap this with my moisturizer in the winter season. I have already repurchased and love the packaging- the dropper comes separately and the bottle has its own cap to prevent leakage.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I love the earthy smell. I use it in my face after a shower. Bing 50 now my skin is super dry and this oil is heavenly.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This helped my eczema and scarring after just a few uses. Don’t let the earthy scent deter you. It’s like a magic potion.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I use this oil a lot and decided to change the brand to this one. The package is the best part of it since you control the amount you need to use. The quality feels good and I just love the scent of it (pecan/maple pie)