PL

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Excellent! Purity, price, pump!

Love this newfound product line for the reasons above! It's the most natural, not overly oily for my sensitive, acne/eczema/dermitis prone skin. This product is unscented, lovely feel, fabulously packaged, generous portion (potion)! Buy! My skin absorbs it so well and it does not dry out as quickly as it used to. I will say if you are applying this as a body lotion or oil for dryness, give yourself some time before getting dressed. It does take about 30 minutes for it fully to absorb into your skin, and not be oily to the touch. Try to mix it with your body lotion. It will definitely work wonders. It's also great that it comes with a pump. It's easy to dispense. If you like this review please to leave a thumbs up!

Really gives good moisture to the hair, hair feels much softer and manageable after usage. Love that the scent is not overpowering and only a small amount is needed for each use. Do not apply on scalp. Size of the bottle can last for a long time and quality of ingredients are good.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Ohhhhhh I think I have fallen in love with this new brand!!!! I can't believe the prices especially for their essential oil..... This almond oil is great also and for its great price. Great moisturizing oil for my whole family both for face cleansing and hair. Fine texture and readily absorbable. Highly recommend this brand of products

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I use it for a nighttime massage for my three months old baby for a month now. I love it! Nothing greasy about it and no irritation at all. The skin is so soft! The oil gets absorbed completely without oiling the clothes or anything around. I’m definitely ordering more for us!!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This oli is moisturize my skin i like to do it as an scrub is so use full the scent of this oli is very nice the size compared of price is great great quality any age can use it essential oli the package is good I have a sensitive skin

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I use it as body moisturizer after bath. It done a great job on smoothing and moisturizing my skin. It is not glossy at all. Love it!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Good quality for the price. It’s very good to mix with your daily moisturizer and using it as a light layer on hair after shower.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I have very, very sensitive skin and have searched the world over for a moisturizer that heals, nourishes, and doesn't leave me greasy! OMG. This is it. Smells lovely, great quality and the size of the bottle is an excellent value.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Big size for the price and good quality, too. Easy to blend with other carrier oils and essential oils. Very light scent, can be use for whole body. Good for sensitive skin and aged skin. And it's also benifit for hair, moisturize but not so oily.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Smooth oil and easy to apply Can use daily and I’ve noticed that the skin softens noticeably And it’s a great size for family use