PL

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
Plant based treat!

These sour fruit gummies are amazing! They are the perfect mix of sweet and sour, and they have no artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors or preservatives. They are also a good source of fiber and have no sugar alcohols. The watermelon wizard flavor is my favorite, but they all taste great. I will definitely be buying more of these!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I rely on these products because first of all, they’re delicious, second, they’re packed with fiber, and third, they’re low carb! The quality is great for such a low calorie product and the size is adequate. You get a good amount of gummies in each package. They taste great too!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I really enjoyed these gummies. It was hard but I ate it over two snack times. Just because im worried about glucose spikes. I think im going to order again and try it forst thing in the morning with nothing else to see if it does. I must say they did have a lot of flavour o was really impressed.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Tastes just like sour gummies. But the texture is soft and you don’t get that tough bouncy crunch you get with actual gummy bears. I haven’t eaten gummies for like 2 years so these are really welcomed.I will buy these again but only if it’s on offer.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Husband and son said these could be more tangy. Despite this criticism they finished the bag before I had any. Will have to re-order. Update: Ordered another bag because I really wanted to try the watermelon flavored gummy. These are tangy rather than sour but this lets the fruit flavor shine through. I liked how chewy they are and would buy these again.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

a very small pack of sweet. Even if you consume the whole pack of it, you will just take in 3 gram of sugar. won't feel guilty eating it

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Project 7 gummies are the best low-sugar candy I've ever had!! They taste amazing and they're low-calorie and high-fiber. Anyone with a sweet tooth needs to try these.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I love these gummies because they had just the right of sweetness and they didn't get stuck in my teeth like other gummies. They also had only 3 grams of sugar and you could taste the fruit

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I love gummy candy before bad times lately. These have a natural taste, orange was less favourite.The pack size is a bit disappointing but I will order again