PL

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

My energy feels better after me and my husband took this product Better sleep and less inflammation than before consumption. Before taking it, my eyelids were heavy in the morning, I sometimes suffered from insomnia, and I also had numbness in my legs and calves. I will continue to purchase as the condition improves. There seems to be no side effects after taking it and I feel a little more confident. My husband feels the same way as me.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I take this with NMN from the same brand as the best option with other brands, for the quality of the ingredient and the high dosage. It is more bioavailable than regular resveratrol and has no wine flavor like that. Easy to swallow, I had very good results so far with inflammation and my whole well-being.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Pterostiibene is good for blood sugar maintenance. And the 500 mg capsule is by far the highest portion on the market, and albeit expensive, is worth the money. I take it together with quercetin for better abortion twice a day.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I'm very satisfied with this product and I'm using it I can confidently recommend it to my acquaintances. I'm more satisfied than anything I've used recently

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Wish I'd tried before!! As a 24 hour a day caregiver for my disabled daughter and brother, it is a Godsend for the extra energy needed!!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

High potential pterostilbene product. thanks.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

High quality product ,original ingredients, right size, adults use

Posted on Sep 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I said it was good to eat this and nad together. First of all, I gained a lot of weight and my right knee hurt all the time, but that disappeared. It was relieved too badly rather than gone. It must be because of something else. It seems to be true that it reduces inflammation levels. I am seeing the effect, so I will purchase another 4 months.

Auto-translated from Russian

High dosage of pterostilbene - the highest on this site! 🌸 I take it at the same time as quercetin, for maximum effectiveness. I bought it for the first time, I used to take regular resveratrol. Our blood vessels need care after 40 years, it is violations in the work of blood vessels that most often lead to death in seemingly vigorous and energetic people. Our body does not allow us to notice that something is wrong, switching the blood flow to other channels and we do not know that some vessel has failed. Therefore, we help our body stay healthy, because we now have great opportunities for this. Be healthy! 💖💖💖

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I bought it because it was better than resveratrol, but it is a pity that it is not in trans form. It has a much larger capacity than other companies, and the fact that it is a single component of pterostilbene is good.