PL

Posted on May 29, 2022

I am very happy to get the product in excellent packaging and on time. Product quality is great. I am looking forward to seeing the results on my body after I have used it for a while. I have started using it recently and so far very happy with it.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Exellent product, mixes well with water and no chemically taste. Its great for getting 1g doses of Resveratrol, given there aren't many other high dose options on the market.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Very potent can use 1/4 the amount. Recommend and because it is micronized you absorb a lot more and also has no fillers VERY good value and benefits

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

It's between the best companies that makes pure reservatrol. I can't say may things about it now but I 'll update soon.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I am using this for longevity. One scoop every morning. Always take it with fatty food (avocado, olive oil etc).

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Goes well in milkshake. None of that horrible taste that normal reservation has. But pricey but everything is these days.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Haven't started it yet. Will give it a try.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Very comfortable to use. I mix it with yogurt

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I'm not talking about effectiveness. Think of it like flour. That means it's not that uncomfortable to eat. As for the effect, I feel that my skin has improved while taking it with NMN, but I am not sure that it is the effect yet. I don't know if it's better to eat during the day or at night, so I just eat as much as I can. The taste is not bad.