PL

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Out of all the dips from this brand, this one is my favourite. Really hitting the taste buds taste. Only criticism is that it is bit too runny

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

The flavor and taste of this was very delicious, but when it says "dip", I was thinking this would be a thick consistency, so as to be able to put on a chip or a vegetable stick. It is super runny and more like a marinade or salad dressing?? Super weird consistency.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Absolutely love this dip. No junk ingredients yet has a heavenly taste. I did order a few and will definitely order again. If you’re on healthy paleo or low card diet protocols this is definitely a must try.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

One of my favourite products by primal kitchen, the perfect balance of herbs and touch of spice! I use it as a spread in burgers.

They didn't bother to add extra layer of aluminum foil seal on the inside of the jar so as to prevent the explosive of oil when people open the lid? Maybe it's only me, tried hard to open the lid while thinking there's another thin seal inside, but alas no such thing, and large amount of oil inside exploded the moment the lid finally worked its gear, volcano of oil everywhere; on my desk, chair, floor, my limbs, clothes, whole body. After cleaning the oil disaster, I expected the taste will worth the extra work and the high price, disappointed-me found the taste is mainly sour and sour, the sauce ruined my delicious Empiang (one of Indonesia's delicacy fishcake), hoped it'll accentuate the taste but the sourness ruined it, maybe less is more, I dunno. I'll try the sauce with rice crackers later. No repurchase of course. Other condiments/spreads in jar usually has extra seal inside, but even with such price this brand won't give us this thin piece of seal, smh.

0a0295ef-683c-4f16-ac25-bfa922132f5b
6549c0c8-1a52-4259-aa79-ca47da4bb156
fb66c46d-25c0-4b89-823d-9a824206da69
fe0d824d-5904-49ad-acca-82764a30f76c
fbe38b9b-1129-46dc-8de0-67ee6d2d1ec7
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Not more then ok family of 6, I'm the only one who ate it, for me it was ok, the rest didnt like it at all.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Real nice. Consistency and taste is spot on to what you would expect with a regular but tasty ranch dressing.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

So yummy heart healthy dip ! Quality ingredients with no other emulsifiers or artificial flavours added! Taste so good too !

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I love it taste good no cooking need easy to use

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

All I can say is... YUM! So great with crackers, even scooped over chicken it is amazing.. great warm as well!