PL

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Great taste for a decaffeinated coffee. Used it in a stove mocha machine and it was just like my usual normal coffee. I tried other brands like lavazza and the decaf is always washed out and lifeless, this brand is strong and rich. No idea what is the caffeine percentage though, would love to know. The price is slightly increasing every day, I wonder why.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I got this this decaf coffee for my sister who loves coffee but can't sleep well because of it. It has very good smell and rich medium non bitter taste. Now she can sleep well at night, I really like the package its very artistic, practical zip closing, the size is good also.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Absolutely first rate in every category —delightful! But l am having trouble ordering more.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Have always likes Portland Decaf... good tasting decaf.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I am not happy with this coffee. It tastes very bland and I have experimented with various amounts and brewing times.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a good balance of bitterness and sourness. I choose decaffeinated beverages for health reasons, but there are few that suit my taste, so I am very happy with this decaf. There are enough scents and I found a good one. I would like to stock up during the sale.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The package was written with thoughts on people involved in coffee. “It is the people who make each cup of coffee: farmers who carefully grow coffee trees, roasters who carefully roast each bag, and professional baristas who carefully extract each cup. You are the drinker who makes it possible.” The package depicts that. The factory is carbon-neutral, and it seems that they are working on making healthy coffee that takes into consideration the environment and society even in the process of making products. Although it is caffeine-free, it is processed with Swiss water process that does not impair the flavor, and as it is written as the flavor of graham crackers and molasses, it has a firm and deep aroma.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I bought this because the product reviews were good. It's decaf coffee, so it's good to drink at night, the size is just right, and the packaging is good enough to eat.

d21a20ff-2c3f-4480-8499-a6c44d158fc9
Auto-translated from Russian

I take care of my adrenal glands and therefore I try to drink coffee without caffeine. The taste is rich, the aroma is amazing! There is no difference from coffee with caffeine (this is for my personal taste) And also at such a super price it’s generally a pleasant purchase 🥰🌹

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The quality and ingredients are good, the weight of one bag is 340g, the packaging is beautiful, including the advantages of the clip, it is convenient to take and store, the frequency of daily use, and the amount of drinking is moderately 1-2 cups a day, so that you will not fall asleep due to caffeine, but the taste of decaffeinated coffee is still I'm not used to it