PL

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I am very satisfied with this product. Not only does it have a strong scent, but it also has clean ingredients which are great since we inhale some of it from the air. And another HUGE plus for me is that it is safe to use around pets, which is super important to me.

Posted on May 3, 2022

The scent is good however when sprayed Into the air it doesn’t really dry and just sticks to the floor. On fabric it is better and makes things smell fresh

flavor is good the size is perfect age package benefit composition frequency sensitive moisturize gentle use the quality is perfect scent hair scalp

573d8509-c8b5-4d33-979e-39c0e46e238a
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

While I do feel it gets rid of odors a little bit more efficiently than other sprays, I was hoping that (by the name fresh air), it wouldn't leave much of a scent behind either but it did and I can't say I like it. The spray is so heavy with wetness. I always have to avoid going near where I spray for 15 seconds so that the chemicals don't land on my skin. In the end, I used it in the corridor where there is a strong dog smell. I think one of Airwick's products (Pure series) could be the only one in the world that doesn't give out a wet spray.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Great smell and helps to eliminate bad odor. Better than febreze brand

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Amazing smell, does the job with odours. Plenty of product.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

will order again, works great and a nice smell comfortable package

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Very fresh scent. Love spraying this on my linens. It’s a strong scent so I wouldn’t spray too much.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Very calming and well rounded, scent, not overwhelming l, lasts for a long time.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Fresh smell and actually works. Used it on shoes and the bad smell was gone