PL

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Finally gave this a try, and was very surprised how great it worked! I first made a jam with very little sugar and then another with just unsweetened apple juice and fruit. Was exceedingly pleased with both! I am so happy to be able to use a less sugar. It's no harder than the old type of pectin, but with a lot less additives. This will be the only pectin I use going forward. The Pomona website has some great recipes to try. If you want to use less sugar but still enjoy jams, jellies and preserves without chemical sugar substitutes, this is what you want!

cb484781-f46b-42df-ab70-c1df79c3ae7c
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This is the BEST pectin for all my canning needs. Ordinarily, you need to add TONS of sugar to can jellies and jam...not so with Pomona's! This allows you to adjust the sugar amount to your specific preferences and needs. What's even better is you can even use sugar alternatives, like stevia, monkfruit, etc! The best part is that it doesn't have any weird added ingredients like other brands tend to include. I've made several jams with this--plum, watermelon, lemon, etc. It comes with very easily to follow directions, and there are tons of great recipes on their website. Definitely give it a try!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Pomona's Pectin has a great reputation for being the best. If you are going to be canning, this is the one I would recommend. I believe they've been around a long time so it's nice to know the quality and ingredients hold up to the test of time.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Quality product with good ingredients for making no or low sugar jams and jellies. Good sized package. Being on a low carb/no sugar diet, I'll still be able to make my jellies.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I have been using Pomona's for a few years now. I love that it gives me the option of still making delicious jam but with WAAAAY less sugar than normal recipes. I have also used honey and maple syrup, both good as well. Iherb has a great price!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This stuff is really amazing! I thought it would be more difficult to use, but the directions are pretty clear. Seems to be two more steps than regular canning pectin, but it is so worth it to can with honey or coconut sugar!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

it's awesome that iHerb sells this product, it's difficult to find at a good price this low sugar pectin in Switzerland. The love their sugar and sweets here.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

This product is good. Delivered as promised. Worked well. May have to use a little more than what instructions state. Great for low suger canning and preserve recipes.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great concept of no sigar pectin for the sugar addicted world.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I am going to make gummies and candies using this citrus pectin. They should have more of these pectin.