PL

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This is my third bottle, I drink it to replace my lunch (after workout) for 3 days a week, so far I lost 2-4 lbs in 2 months. And this chocolate tastes like real chocolate milk (I added it with almond milk) I always want to try other taste, but too afraid if other taste not right XD

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

The first time I had it, I found it quite sweet. I try not to scoop the full portion because of that but the taste has really grown on me and I am quite used to it now. Happy to try anything plant based and wished this was more chocolate-y.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

There is no detailed composition information about the amino acids profile. I’m happy it’s plant based but it doesn’t taste as good as another chocolate plant based protein powder/drink.

140d982f-8cdd-4675-ad3d-5626871579ea
f36acd76-7891-47d3-9816-ea2691d7c437
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I live in Europe delivery was very fast and the product is of high quality as expected. I discovered iherb thx to this product , I'll buy for sure other things from iherb ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Posted on May 5, 2021

I purchased this protein powder because one of my favorite smoothie stores, Surfberry, uses this in their protein smoothies. I am amazed by all of their products and figured I needed to have the protein powder so I can now make these drinks at home! I was skeptical at first, because I normally dont like the taste of plant based powder, but this is totally different and taste delicious! would recommend and definitely buy again!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

One of the better tasting plant based protein powder I have personally tried

Posted on Dec 29, 2020

It is very comfortable to drink, and I like that it is not too sweet. I make it with warm almond milk, maca powder, a touch more cacao powder; they taste so so delicious! Considering the amount of protein per serve, I think this has really good macros too. The only complaint is that the powder does not dissolve as smoothly as some of the whey powder out there. But I feel like it is still acceptable.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

This sits like a ROCK in my stomach. Perfect for busy days when you don't have enough time to prepare a meal to eat. I love this for breakfast.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

The taste of this product is not good and not bad either. However, I still feel hungry after drinking one serving of this product, compare to other products. Also I got diarrhea every time after I drink this product.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I tried it mainly with pancakes and it was good although I expected it to be tastier to be honest