PL

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

great quality and pure ingredients for this meat substitute! yummy taste and really easy to use. great package size as it's not too big for what's inside. very nutritious and good for you! high in protein, good for vegans but not only (I'm not and I love it!) it's so so good!

I love this for my plant-based days. Other than just adding them to wraps/tacos, I use them for pastas and soups too. It's got more protein than eggs and tofu, so if you are on a high protein diet, this works. Taste wise, this is good and the texture is amazing. Definitely a quality item to get. Size wise, this serves 4. Packaging would be greater if it was resealable, but it is what it is. The packaging instructions is for 4, so if you are making this for one serve, just use 1tsp oil and 1/2 cup water.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Tastes so good! I can hardly tell the difference between this flavor (Pico de Gallo) and the Southwest flavor. They are both delicious! This is so easy to prepare--much easier and cleaner than real meat! It tastes much better than meat, too! I don't eat meat, and when I saw this product in Natural Grocers, I tried it out. After that, I have been ordering it from you, online, because it is much easier than going out in this awful Texas heat and doing my shopping. This is a quality product, for sure.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This plant based taco meat is flavorful and has a wonderful texture! The taste is not too spicy. It’s Fast to cook up with just some water in a pan. A must to use in meat free tacos, burritos, or nachos! Gluten and dairy free too. Clean ingredients too no msg in this one.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I never really ate meat crumbles too much before going vegan, but heard that these were good so I wanted to give them a try. I was a little hesitant because like... what even is it? But it was nice. It had a kind of spongey texture but the seasoning was nice. I served it with avocado and rice. Also, do note that even though this bag looks small, it has a TON of food in it once it's reconstituted. Many of you probably already know this, but if you're a meat substitute noob like me... just know that you're going to have a ton of leftovers unless you're cooking for an entire family. I love that the ingredients are organic and non-GMO, and that it tastes nice as well. A lot of food for the size of the package and quality ingredients with no weird, unpronounceable additives included.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Absolutely delicious and spicy mixture. I actually used it as a paste and marinated some soy meat with it. Great on pizza and vegetables as well.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Taste great but I wish it was more concentrated in flavour, since we have to mix it with water, it kinda dilute the taste. But it’s good and easy to prepare

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Nice clean ingredients, organic, good taste and texture that is quite similar to meat; could be a bit cheaper but I do love the concept.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I was not fond of the lime flavoring in this variety. While it usually pairs well with some tacos, it did not the way I prepared it (as directed, in a wrap). Perhaps if you added avocado. Still a fan of these crumbles & this brand though.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The texture was really pretty good! but the flavor wasn’t strong at all, so didn’t have that “taco meat” feel to it. All in all it was fine with some good toppings alongside it, but we weren’t terribly impressed.