PL

estuarine
Posted on May 25, 2022

These are great in macros if you are planning to be plant-based, and need more protein to build lean muscles. These are unseasoned, and you can always add more flavour via a sauce and some light seasoning, depending on your own taste preferences. In terms of ingredients, this is just using pea protein, and the texture is pretty good if you are looking for a meat substitute. One serving at 90 calories, with 18g of protein is big enough for two wraps. I used the moringa coconut wraps available here on iHerb, if you are curious why the wrap looks brownish-green.

68c9eb22-80d5-43e1-b158-5df58af70981
909158fc-6f62-420a-8a34-496cbaabe367
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

The first time, I tried it, and it's excellent! amazing product. Great taste! put in water until softened, then transfer to a pan, add seasonings like, paprika, garlic, salt, black pepper, onion, turmeric. A few minutes on the gas and that's it, it's ready. the quality is excellent as it does not contain animal products nor soy and gluten. Meat substitute for bolognese, and more. If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏❣️👍

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I bought because of its ingredients: high protein content and because its main source is not wheat or soy. I like that I can add my own spices to taste. The texture is very good: gives a bit of chew to it rather than a mushy texture. Package is convenient and reusable. Will keep buying this product.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

great quality and pure ingredients for this meat substitute! yummy taste and really easy to use. great package size as it's not too big for what's inside. very nutritious and good for you! high in protein, good for vegans but not only (I'm not and I love it!)

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I really love this brand and have bought most of their flavors. Easy to make and tastes fantastic. I will definitely be repurchasing. A packet makes 4 to 6 servings. I really don't have need for meat, it tastes just as good.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Here's a great tasting organic pea extract, as opposed to the lipid-laced GMO variety in most of the Faux-Green products that are out there.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love adding this to bowls, soups, tacos, pretty much any meal! It’s a great source of protein and iron and is perfect for my vegetarian diet.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

it has a great minced meat texture but its not recommened for meatballs or patties because its too crumbly

Posted on May 8, 2022

Best meat substitute I’ve tried. Taste and texture are great.