PL

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is a product that I've been taking for a long time and it helps me with constipation and yet it's gentle and doesn't cause cramping. It works for me and I recommend this supplement and brand.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is so good for digestive health. It is natural and won't destroy your guts like laxatives. It helps you like a laxative, without the negative side effects.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This is one of my daily non-negotiables. And this is one of the best Triphala's on the market... I have tried A LOT of them. This is the one I have and will always come back to.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

This is one of my favorite products! It takes care of the health of your gastrointestinal tract. It also helps you go to the bathroom if you need help on that too. It doesn't fail and it is made of healthy herbs. Ayurveda uses triphala as one of its vital allies for digestive health.

Leeza
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Helps keep things moving in the right direction especially if you ate a low fibre dinner.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This has REALLY helped my husband. More than anything else he has tried. Excellent GI supplement.

evelinka
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Amazing for your digestion, helps your bowl movement to be regular

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Triphala really helps with my guts health and detox. I like this in capsules as easier to assimilate and easy to take.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Great product works well. Much more convenient to take than the powder for me and works just the same.