PL

Posted on Jan 1, 2022
Triphala a healthy digestive support

Besides is well used in india and well rwcomended by holistic medicine and my friends from India. Is well used for the immune system, as cleanser, detox, eliminates toxics that creates all diferents health issues. I learn that Candida the bacteria in our digestive system creates the mist comon probles, duabetism Alzheimer, osteoporosis, heart felure, fatty liver, higth chlestrol... So if we keep our intestine hygiene, our visits to MDs ,meds, labs, expensive tests will be out our mind!

8472028a-d10a-4acf-954e-aa7e0837f4d0
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

IF YOU SUFFER FROM CONSTIPATION JUST BUY THIS WITHOUT THINKING TWICE. This product has really helped my digestion. I have had a lot of stomach problems and nothing seemed to help. I take 2 tabs at night three times a week. I have stayed regular, constipation is gone and my stomach issues have almost completely disappeared. I will continue to buy this as I have seen improvement.

a874c00d-88ac-4b0f-98b7-c5dcd2b3911a
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is a good, clean, high quality version of Triphala made with traditional ingredients plus a few things to form it into a pill form. It really is great for digestive wellness. I would suggest reading about it; it has many benefits. One hint... if it causes digestive upset, reduce your dose, it still may work for you (you can break pills in half easily). I take it daily and have virtually gotten rid of life-long GI issues.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The bottle says to take 2 at night and then again in the morning. This is what I did for 2 days. The 2 at night were good the 2 in the morning were BAD. Very bad things were going on in my tummy by early afternoon so I stopped taking them in the morning and all was good. I actually only take 1 at night and and very happy with that. I will definitely be buying these miracle pills again.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

It is the "must have" tablet for me. I have a Crohn disease and used to suffer bad constipations, now I take 2 tablets at night and my bowels are working like a clock. I used to have a lot of abdominal pain and now the pain is gone. Triphala will stay with me for rest of my life.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Really love Triphala. First I've meet it while traveling in India. It helped me with off-season allergies. Then I've learnt more about it, and recognized how good it for digestive system and makes smooth detox for liver. So it's started be my permanent dietary supplement. I love take it by 2 month courses 2-3 times in a year.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Triphala is a lifesaver. Works well to keep everything moving smoothly in my bodily system. It's a quality and effective supplement with the right ingredients to benefit me no matter what my diet may be. Noticed an improvement within the first day of using it. No bad taste etc.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I take this before bed and it is helpful with my irritable stomach. I do not have any bad side effects, such as diarrhea or nausea. I find it easy to swallow. It had great reviews and I feel confident in the brand I selected. It is a complement to my diet.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Triphala is wonderful. I take 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner, and my intestines work perfectly. I have no indigestion and no constipation - things I suffered with for years. This is not a laxative so there is no cramping or discomfort. These herbs speed up your intestinal mobility and seem to give me more energy.