PL

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
If you are burnt out this is a recharge

For our busy lifestyles with pushing ourselves to do more to the point of exhausting oneself, this product is a recharge when you have pushed beyond a level for respecting your body. I was in a workaholic state as a stay at home mom, pushing myself to be super mom, and I was perpetually, continually exhausted. Even after sleeping, I didn't feel refreshed. This formula gently fixed the feeling of burnout which plagued me for almost a year. It is gradual, but very, very effective. I had no side effects, and finally can get out of bed. Please vote thumbs up for this review as helpful, if this helped you. Thanks and live in a happy healthy state!

I have chronic lyme disease, and I take two of these caps twice daily - two in the morning and two in the afternoon. I find this to be very helpful. It is the only adrenal supplement I take. It provides energy AND also helps with depression. I am happy with this product.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Since we are all an experiment of one, its hard to review such an item..however, both my husband and I have found our sleep quality increased. My 16 year old daughter takes this too, to help with a demanding high school curriculum and sports schedule; seems to help with that increased stress. Try it out!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

It boosts my energy. When I don’t take it, I feel totally different. Maybe some people find it’s taste a bit strange, but it didn’t bother me at all.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I have been doing this formula for years. I do it for balancing my hormones from a hysterectomy. I am 63 and I haven’t had many menopause symptoms because of this formula. My local stores stopped carrying it, so I was thrilled to find it at iherb.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This product is very good for those who are about to go into menopause or are all ready there. It takes the edge off of over active adrenals which benefits you by keeping calm.

Posted on Oct 30, 2020

I have suffered for over 5 years with diagnosed chronic adrenal fatigue. This supplement has helped my endurance and stamina. It helps with my mood, which helps slow my mind down so I can think clearly and sequentially. No more fuzzy brain. Recently I couldn’t find it anywhere but IHerb. I substituted some other supplement until I found the Adrenal formula. What a mistake. I am again looking for this supplement because it is not available currently. It makes such a difference in my day.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This supplement gave me a lot of benefit and I have seen important improvements in my health .

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

wonderful combination of great ingredients; work so well together. keeps one mellow!

Posted on May 4, 2021

The endocrinologist prescribed the drug to strengthen the adrenal glands and improve the performance of the thyroid gland. After drinking it, I felt a surge of energy, and it really helps to maintain energy throughout the day. I took 2 capsules before breakfast and before lunch.