PL

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

- Useful for supporting the physiological functions of the body during the third female age, providing substances suitable for dealing with the menopausal period. t is a key recipe of Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, which is suitable for a very high number of pictures, which manifest themselves especially from middle age onwards. The recipe, which combines tonic substances and draining remedies, is well balanced and suitable for use even for a very long time.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Being a ADPKD sufferer I've been taking Rehmannia as advised by my naturopath now for around 3 weeks. My diet has improved, I don't feel as run down or fatigued as I use to, the tablet is easy to take and so far with more energy and eating more than before I feel like I've been given a new lease of life - I think my kidneys are appreciating quality this herb.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I found this product to be of excellent quality and its packaging and ingredients are everything I need. I have CKD and so the Rehmannia is a most beneficial supplement in helping me to improve my overall diet. As I have to be concerned about all supplements I take I find this one to be of great benefit, tastes fine and from day one there has been an improvement. I will certainly be continuing to order it in the future.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

After using this item for about 2 months I could feel an increase in my energy level. Also the the urine became less frothy meaning thereby that it had a positive impact on the kidneys. Moreover fresh & quality herbs have been used as I could sense it after putting the pill in my mouth. I, however, feel that it has to be used for a long time to have permanent effects & one should not expect overnight results.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

My doctor recommended these for kidney support. The effect is great and measurable (lab values improved markedly). If only there were no filling agents, I would have rated the product with 5 stars.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Bought it for my brother who got kidney failure and we noticed I difference but couldn’t use much coz he got kidney transplant but please concern with your doctor if any health issue’s

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

This is an expanded version of the classic Rehmannia Six formula. Planetary Herbals has 2 different types - unfortunately iHerb only carries this one, I wish they'd also carry the other one as I'd like to mix between them. This formula is a little cooling (the other formula is a little warming). I use this alternating with Dragon Herb's Rehmannia formula, for both variety and because it's more economical.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Great product! It has improved the health of my patient.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

iHerb has been the only place I can successfully purchase Rehmannia Endurance, consistently. Its been wonderful for my asthma and allergies and I can feel the adaptogenic benefits as well! Love this product!