PL

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
May work better for others. :(

Purchased this supplement for husband who has a remaining aching should from a car accident from a few years back. Hoped he would see an improvement from his daily pain, but he said he didn't get much benefit from this product. I bought it based on the ingredients as these are supposed to be natural replacements for ibuprofen, but sadly it just did not seem to work for him. Most probably would work better for people with joint or other inflammation concerns.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

The smell is interesting and not very pleasant. But it helps decrease pain. Not sure if it is as strong as NSAIDs but if you have mild pain it is good and natural choice.

Posted on Oct 30, 2020

There can be a lot of different causes for pain and not all are a result of inflammation. But for me inflammation was a constant problem and I have been using Inflama-Care for a month now and got good results quickly. I have order more and recommend you give it a try. I take 2 capsules a day one in the morning and one in the evening. Occasionally an additional one if inflamation flares up.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

one of the best natural anti-inflammatory composition of herbs that I always keep in my cupboard

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I always feel comfortable taking supplements from Planetary Herbals. I think they are one of the top manufacturers.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Good quality, the composition of ingredients help to keep my immune system functioning better.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

This is one of my absolute top favorites for inflammation reduction. It works so well! Recently, the supply from the company has been threatened, but I stay in stock, as long as I can get it. Try it -- the particular mix of herbs is very well thought out.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

i like the ingredients composition hence the order and will need more time before i can feedback

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

As seen in the image and works.