PL

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Good

I tried this for cluster headache. But I am not sure it helped. I have never had a new cluster after my last cluster now 8 years ago. However, I drastically changed my lifestyle and started to implement many supplements. So it is difficult to say what all contributed to that.

LoveSupplements
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This brand seems to be trustworthy, they ut quit e a bit of effort into composing their ingredient lists. i hope it will be beneficial!!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I totally totally love this product. Seems to go straight to the liver, as all good 'bitters' do, and give it some powerful support. Because its a pill, you don't have to suffer the bitterness. I reduces sugar cravings a lot.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

It totally annuls the alcohol high after the first few pills. Wonderful! I mean not if you have no problem with moderation, but for someone like me it is very nearly magic.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

This is so far a kudzu supplement with clearly defined amount of essential extract shown, thus facilitating user to determine the appropriate dosage to take.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Kudzu's health benefits include help with alcoholism, menopause symptoms, diabetes, migraine headaches. Always check with your doctor before taking any supplement if you are taking prescription medications.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Purchased this products for my Mum, after a recommendation that it supports heart health. She has recently been released from hospital with heart failure & is now on one of those “Molotov cocktail” Webster packs (multiple daily multi-tablet packs). Looking for alternatives to the conventional allopathic “band-aid” solution to health/disease, to heal the issue (rather than meds, which only address the symptoms & cause additional side (direct!) effects! Long term is yet to be advised, but Short-term: It has calmed her down (she also has high blood pressure) & definitely relaxed her.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I just took it for a week, seems my neck and shoulder have relaxed a bit. but not very helpful on controlling my urge to my wine though

Posted on May 2, 2022

Bought this for the benefits of kudzu to liver, reduce desire for alcohol etc. Really works for me, got drunk for just one can of beer and without taking kudzu, I don't have drunk feeling even drinking up to 4 cans.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

I have always wondered how some people can go out and have 1 - 2 glasses of wine and be happy. Once I start drinking I seem to keep going. I didn't want to stop drinking all together - just keep it manageable. From the first day of taking 2 tablets I found I can have a glass or two of wine and not feel the need to continue. Last week I went to a winery lunch, this would normally mean continuing drinking when I came home. I came home and happily had a cup of tea instead. I have now found I can take just one tablet per day and not get the urge to drink or continuing drinking. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to cut back on alcohol.