PL

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I have used Planetary Herbals products in the past and found them to work in the way expected. This is the first time I have used the Ashwagandha supplement from them. I do like their hard pressed tablets better than the brand I was taking before. These are smooth and easy to swallow. I take Ashwagandha for help with anxiety, brain fog and inflammation which have crept up due to menopause and other stresses. I've just read that it is supposed to help with sleep, and oxygen during aerobic exercise, so will have to test that out. Years ago I started using Ashwagandha to help with a blue period I was going through. It sat on a shelf for a long time, until it came across my radar again a couple of years ago. I have enjoyed the quality of this product and will purchase it again.

a8259905-1199-4a4a-884b-b6eabb5a4013
37ac4f60-dc9f-48bf-af98-2dd8d649e57d
03c50200-7c2a-4c46-bb26-b97cf477885d
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Taking 2 tablets a day helped me with my anxiety and my overall mood. I no longer have moments when I'm overcome with moments of sadness for no apparent reason. It also does so much more for your body and brain. It can boost brain function, improve sleep quality, lower blood sugar, stress and cortisol levels etc. This tablet is small in size and goes down easily, you can barely taste & smell it but you'll feel its benefits in about 2 weeks.

fbb2b0bc-3b07-41c9-b102-a085b60a734e
8518bef8-0766-4498-b34e-bafc0ae77a12
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Ashwagandha is an adaptogen herb. I had thyroid antibodies and I no longer do after using this herb. My doctor was really surprised and wanted to know how I did it! I have used several brands and this one seems to work quite well and as always comes at an affordable price on iherb.

The tablet size is small and not high in smell, I am okay to take this together with one glass of water. Truthfully, I am happy with results, It gives me energy and truly an awesome adaptogen for me, It really helps with sleep and stress definitely, some brands might give me too much energy but this one is just right for me. So, i think it's fantastic product for me. I would recommend this ayurvedic product to anyone who's looking for energy, sleep and relaxation. Good quality and ingredient product. Highly recommended. Hope this is helpful for you. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I have been suffering from depression due to me contracting a chronic autoimmune illness. I am tired of taking antidepressant as it does not seem to help clear my depression but merely making me addicted and relying on it. I read that Ashwagandha can help to naturally alleviate depressive mood so have been taking it for over a year. My conclusion, yes it does help to keep me away from being depressed.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Ashwagandha is considered a Rasayana, a rejuvenating tonic, in Ayurveda. As I have moved more and more into old age I have benefited from the daily dose of Ashwgandha for energy, for maintaining some muscle mass (although this is often feels like an uphill battle in one's 70's), for erectile function and overall sense of calm. I have tried several different forms, i.e. pastes, powders, capsules and tablets. This Planetary Herbals Full Spectrum Ashwagandha in tablet form checks all the blocks for me. I'm very satisfied with the product.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I've been searching for herbs which helps my high stress level and thankfully, I stumbled across an article published by iHerb about stress management. In the article listed a few herbs which could help to manage high levels of stress and I saw this herb listed as one of the suggested herbs. So I bought and tried it for myself and also gave it to my husband. This herb helped both of us from feeling anxious or jittery throughout the day. Also it helped both of us with deeper restful sleeps at night. We only take 1 cap only on workdays to manage our high stress jobs. If anyone of you looking for a herb to help improve ur mood and sleep, try this. Am recommending this to my family and friends too. ❤️ (please like my review if you find it useful, thanks ,❤️)

Posted on May 28, 2022

I’ve used Ashwagandha powder before and I didn’t like the taste, that’s why I ordered these tablets. I love Ashwagandha! It has cleared my skin and it’s become so soft and less breakouts happen, and I think it’s helping me to reduce my stress levels as well. It’s a good size bottle and the tablets are easy to swallow, no bad smell. I definitely suggest this to all women.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Amazing !! Highly recommend it really helps you focus , I had felt very overwhelmed by doing every day thing and this seems to help me focus to ge things done and ti have Motivation also helps to monitor my stress and anxiety . I just. Want to say don’t take before bed . Always in the morning , and easy to take on empt stomach , currently take two a day

Posted on May 1, 2022

I was looking for an ayurvedic herb and purchased this brand when I was going through a very stressful time. It definitely helped with my mood and sleep pattern. My son pointed out to me that there are a few science-backed benefits of ashwagandha-- that it relieves stress and anxiety and sharpens focus and memory. I like the fact it is in tablet form and would recommend to anyone as a benefit when going through stressful times.