PL

Posted on Jan 5, 2022
Cilantro heavy metal detox

Well x3 bottles arrived today, not disappointed , well packaged , on time , can’t give you any idea about the effects as it’s early days , the only thing that’s not clear is how long u take it for , I read somewhere on the net it’s a 2 mth course ? (But can’t find it now )Will keep you a’ll posted .. update …. 3 bottles (large) were not enough for the 42 day course , I ran out 2 weeks into it .. so now have 7 bottles to make sure. Now I have also stated to take Dr marcola’s fermated chlorella tablets as well , kinda like an add addative

305dfabb-8f71-4287-866e-715a2852ab23
d6e0c282-8c2a-4510-bba2-b719fef30ee4
d6a42b1b-60a4-40d6-8802-6ba91e87fffe
ee74e5ab-dfa5-42d2-8331-98c5d587a22a
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Wow this is really powerful stuff. Be careful, if you have too many heavy metals, this may overload your system. Make sure you have a whole holistic protocol with a professional to flush them all the way out of your system. Has been very helpful with recovery from 'toxic injections'.

Helpful Reviews
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Shame that this is so often out of stock. I took this in combination with chlorella powder. I had to stop because I noticed inflammation in my joints but this is because of my own food sensitivities and gut health at the time and not a fault of the product. I know the difference. I will try the heavy metal detox again in a few weeks.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I ordered this as soon as it came back in stock, and am very pleased now that it has arrived, at the size of the bottle. It will last a long time. I ordered a second bottle a few days after, which hasn't come yet, but in those couple of days the price had gone up by about £2!! That's a big price rise, and will put me off ordering any more. However, the product is good. Two excellent herbs in one bottle, and very easy to take, and a very reliable, good quality make. Packaged very well.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The quality of this stuff is amazing. This is always package for a well so that doesn’t break I give this to my son first thing in the morning before he takes his supplements. This is something I cannot live without the benefits are unmatched and the price is only gonna be found this low on iherb

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Easy to use. Tastes good. Quality seems good as it's a thicker, dense liquid. Mixes well with water and easy to drink. I have only been using it for 10 days now and can see significant improvement in my skin and pores on my face. I get less bumpy skin and acne. I'm sure there will be more improvements as I keep on it. I intend to continue it for 3 months.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I got this to start a detox cycle for my mum as she will finally remove her mercury tooth filling she got more than a decade ago. the size is big and very good quality price combination. Cilantro is very effective for metal detox and I'm hoping that this will do the work. It should improve the quality of the blood and help the body flesh out any metals trapped in the body. The benefits of a metal detox are many, mental and energy clarity just to name one.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I have been using cilantro Heavy metal detox for about ten days and still using it. I use it in conjunction with chlorella (30 minutes before cilantro). I felt tired in the first week but may be these are detox symptoms. I will update after finish the detox about my final results.

Super quality product! Has incredible ingredients for metal detox. I feel much lighter and cleaner. The flavor is OK, tastes like sea kelp or algae of sort, not the best flavor though. I take it with a small amount of water. The only sort of negative thing is that I don’t really understand how much I’m supposed to take and how to use the dropper, since the texture of this extract is a bit sticky. Please do not raise the price!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I'm on my third bottle of Cilantro and Chlorella Heavy Metal Detox, and I feel it is doing what it should do, getting rid of a lot of impurities from my bloodstream. I use this product in the morning in orange juice, and aside from a little change in the color, I hardly notice the cilantro taste like you would think anything with cilantro in it would have. This liquid product is high quality and easy to use with a large dropper, and mixes well with your favorite juice or smoothie!