PL

TheRedWanderer
Posted on Feb 9, 2022
AMAZING

Best wheatgrass on iherb in my opinion. First of all, I look for quality and SINGLE ingredient powder which are organic sourced and without unnecessary fillers such as magnesium stearate or contaminated with heavy metals such as lead, all in which this Pines wheatgrass fulfils. Secondly, I always favors products that are stored in glass bottles instead of plastic due to health reasons as the latter usually contains bpa and bps which are estrogenic and disrupt hormones. This wheatgrass brand is loaded with nutrients and I add a heaped teaspoon to my superfood blends which consist of organic acai berries, organic cordyceps sinesis, korean red ginseng, organic plant-based protein powder and sea salt, in which i drink this after my lunch. I got to say I feel amazing, better sex drive and more improvement in energy level. This wheatgrass mix well into water and I have absolutely zero issues with it's taste! Highly recommend this brand. And i highly recommend my antioxidant natural stack as well. Remember to give me review a thumbs up! Cheers to great health and happiness everyone!

Sourced in USA, NOT China! Check-out Pines Website and read what/how they make this Wheat grass. It's a super high quality item that is worth the tag. It Tastes really good and as an aside, their Barley Grass tastes even better in my opinion, Does not "Dissolve" in water to many people's liking. Remember, this has fiber in it so don't expect it to be silky smooth in your glass of water! If you're looking for something that incorporates better than look for a Wheat Grass Juice Powder instead.

Posted on Mar 3, 2021

My husband and I make a smoothie of this almost every morning - Almond milk, two bananas, heaping TBSP of Wheat Grass and heaping Tbsp of plain yoghurt. Love it and iherb has a great price.

Posted on Apr 15, 2021

Quality, taste and air-tight bottle is simply excellent. Will definitely recommend it and intend to keep it around all the time to help my poor green vege intake.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

it is my favourite wheat grass for years, the taste is the best i´ve ever tried for this product i tried rubbish tastes, this is superior, pure healthy also

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Super quality wheat grass grown in soil.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Very nutritious and good quality, green color

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

It was nice and excellent.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

it helps a lot in my digestive problem, my bowel movement becomes regular (everyday).

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

We have been ordering Pines wheatgrass for many years. My children like the taste. It is natural and good for the body.