PL

• S
Based on 1,753 Ratings
1,034
Posted on Jan 30, 2022
My cat is eating it without me forcing it

My cat doesn’t have hairball issues, but I am giving this supplement as a precaution. This means that I cannot fully evaluate how effective it is, but I believe, since the cat isn’t coughing, it’s working. Also for cats supplement I’m looking for something, that my cat will easily eat. So when I’m adding this chews to the food, she just eats it all together, so I’m rating it with 5 stars.

36fd1fac-5a61-4873-84cf-c206172f7ba0
41e58ee5-5640-4eab-8db4-13125bf3f88c
Posted on Mar 8, 2022
1,258

I have a long-haired cat and she’d vomit up a hair ball at least 2 times a week. She is on the 3rd container of PetNC and has vomited maybe 4 times total. Getting her to lick another brands nasty paste off of my finger or in her food was impossible. She loves these treats and 1 feed her one each morning.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

it was.amazing product .. my cats love it so much .. shes a cute little cat 🐈 she actually feel good .. not so much hair balll as far as we noticed really definitely will recomended

8edad7b0-93aa-46bf-a8f8-971adca788c9
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥 this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥🌷 flavor is good the size is perfect age package benefit composition frequency sensitive moisturize gentle use the quality is perfect scent hair scalp feel dry care smell refresh relax routine personal concern texture color type skin ingredient nail improvement collagen dermatitis taste folic acid energy niacin flush effect metabolism nervous potency nervous system

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Great quality ingredients and composition for pets! One of my cats likes them and she’s a large breed so I give her two. My other cat is tiny and actually started chocking on one one time, so I give her one which is broken in half so that she won’t choke.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jun 9, 2022
1,346

Posted on May 17, 2022

I recommend these hairball chews for cats. I have a cat who dislikes the tube variety of hairball meds and just gobbles these up. Her vomiting has greatly improved too. The price is very good too. I just give one a day so they last a long time. They stay fresh right up until the last one.