PL

Pazit Yam
Posted on Dec 20, 2021
A surprising product that works great

I could not believe how well it works !!! So like that ... it does not talk even though it dries and then brings out blacks with the pull. This is a liquid soaked in a liquid, placed on the nose and it absorbs the liquid that really makes blacks come out later easily. After I took out the bandage I just gently pressed my nose and at the peak of ease a lot of blacks came out. Just an amazing product

78876c58-bcbb-4030-aff1-ff7bbff54f82
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Overall, the patches cope with the task and help minimize the blackheads. But I wish they would come in more universal shapes, so you could use them not only on the nose area. Besides, there are much more efficient options on the market that clean up your pores flawlessly, so I wouldn’t repurchase these.

Posted on May 17, 2022

This blackhead mask is better than the usual pore strips because it is way gentler and it doesn’t hurt. It’s like a sheet mask for the nose. I was surprised by how smooth my nose was after first use. The mask won’t remove the blackheads completely but rather it will clear the pores on the nose and make them appear smaller.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

These have great ingredients and help with stubborn blackheads. I really like this brand. Most of their products are affordable and effective. It’s nice that you don’t have to rip this patch off your nose.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

It removes the blackheads very gently and softly. Doesn't irritates the skin. Highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

First time trying not sure doesn’t it really works.

ed3fcf9c-f280-4c80-9942-33680b14ddd3
0a8af5c2-78b7-463b-8b5b-f84fc4982ad5
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

It did help with my pores but not as much as I wished. I have had better results but it did a very decent job. Just had a little bit tingly sensation and redness.

iamnoreen
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

It’s way more gentle than traditional strips, yet makes the nose very smooth. It doesn’t remove your blackheads completely but helps reduce pore sizes overtime.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

great option. composition is good. I like. recommend to buy