PL

4.6
Based on 2,252 Ratings
1,721
Posted on May 6, 2022

My dogs were raised eating peoples food so they have a problem eating anything made for dogs. So I smash this pills and mix it in their food, so far I’ve had no complaints from the dogs lol although they seem to be very energetic and playful lately. If the vitamins are helping will never know.

My dogs love them! Not hard at all to swallow. Can notice my dogs being more energetic and have silkier, healthier fur! 🐶 A must for your fur babies!

eaa5d3ac-bd62-4c37-8b70-5cba10b9c9f7
67dc8c72-81ea-41ba-8b88-61f599673edb
3cb38c45-d984-4751-bd4d-c9f0dce0ff5e
2fbddfb3-812c-47a9-9c1a-0e7ceee08a10
Posted on Sep 4, 2022
1,864

Classy product. Exactly what you need has arrived. The packaging is of good quality. I love being able to buy such good products. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

my dogs are 2years old and 7years old. The 7YEARS old she's short and the 2 year old is Big and fluffy. I notice a big change on my older one . She is more active loves to play more than the usual. I had a hard time looking for the right product and i finally found it!. Their fur is more silkier gives it a great shine. I had no problem giving it to them they see it as a treat . The daily multivitamin improved their vision and health . Quality is 10/10 . I was check on the ingredients for every purchase I make and I loved how it has over 25 nutrients for the health .

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

So glad to have found this vitamin for my 'baby'. He started to have seizures and I think maybe he is missing something in his diet, so i decided to give this a try. He actually loves them! First vitamin I have found that he likes. Will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

This is a great quality dog multi vitamins. My dog like the taste and mistakes it for a treat. No problem in feeding it to him. This helps his energy and I noticed a great improvement in his daily activities since he started taking this. It helps supplement his daily diet.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I bought it for my aged husky (14 years old). She was not well and it was the reason why I bought this. First, that picky husky loves the taste of of which can actually be a treat instead of mixing it with dog food. After 2 weeks significant improvements were noticed, her mobility improved but also able to get back for a good sleeping cycle. Will keeping on giving it to her

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

my dog loves this multivitamins and I have not use any other vitamins on him since then. It taste good and the helps his diet very well. It comes in different sizes so you can buy whichever you can afford.The ingredients are all natural. I would highly recommend this multivitamin for it good quality.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I used to give my 2-year-old Shih Tzu Zesty Paws for his vitamins. Recently, he doesn't seem to be eating them anymore. Maybe he got tired of eating the same flavor. I bought this product as a replacement. I didn't notice any difference in his overall demeanor.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This is a very good product with comprehensive ingredients, and it have been a continued purchase for the past 6 months. I like to use it to supplement my dogs daily food routine. The quality is good and holds the shape, most importantly my dogs likes it and the size is perfect.