PL

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

This has to be the best lip tint I have ever tried in my life! It’s extremely pigmented, doesn’t feel sticky AT ALL (I’m very sensitive to sticky lip products) it quite utterly feels like there is nothing on the lips! Plus it’s also quite moisturizing, I’m not a huge fan of the color, but not because it’s not good, but because it doesn’t complement my skin tone and face shape, but I will most definitely buy in more shades!

21826614-9fce-4e02-8d21-7c7607f8a7d4

I love the cute packaging of this tint! The shade 02 Celeb deep rose is not deep rose at all! It is an orangey red, very similar to shade 01 Good brick. Have a look in the pictures attached. It does not dry lips. A little trick: I always apply a good coat of lip balm when I start my makeup , and I remove it off with a paper tissue just before applying the tint. The lips stay well hydrated and the tint looks great! Please like this review if it was helpful to you ❤️

321bf388-931b-46e0-b2ee-b09345920419
3728c026-b3a3-4755-8c5e-79515ec54459
25539805-bd1c-430b-bb66-e41135277d1a
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

most amazing red, and such a good lipstick. glides well on the lips, and stays put. the brush makes it easy to apply and draw. i want all the colors and all what the seller has! sooo goood

afc63178-7e11-48f9-a2c5-4579ee89f5a1
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

intensive color + matte finish. not as easy to put on as glossy tints, but so is any matte lipstick. it dries quickly, stays on in even if you eat or drink wearing it and covers lips perfectly. can be put on in layers. the #2 is perfect deep red. i like it a lot!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I love this lip tint! First of all, the packaging is really cute! The tint itself is very lightweight and refreshing, matte and smooth. The lip color stays put even after 6 hours, leaving lips feeling soft and velvety smooth. What I like most about this product is you can wear it sheer or you can build it up. It looks beautiful both ways. It's matte but feels very moisturizing and leaves my lips hydrated. It wears out evenly, so there's no need for frequent touch-ups.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Happy I decided to try this lip ink!! I like the colour I ordered - celeb deep rose, but I wish that iHerb had more colours to choose from! It has pretty good staying power and it’s not too drying, but it does require reapplication or touch up after eating.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Wonderful colour, and suits everyone. I since ordered two more of this shade for my friends who loved it too. I use one coat lightly and work in. And have been using the slightest dab and rubbing into my eyelids as well for a hint of colour and add a touch of gold shimmer- love! Lasts half a day for me. I retouch after lunch and perfect again.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I love this lip tint the colour is really nice and it last a long time. It also had a nice scent. It was easy to use. What I like this product because of the application brush it’s really smooth. It has a good size. Very good quality. Nice age. Very good packaging.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

incredible coverage, nice secent it has like a fruity scent very velvety indeed, the texture is beautiful and it keeps your lips moisturizered this shade is celeb deep rose

f0ee62b4-2bf0-45e0-8a74-54283f40d3bd
dc1b500a-7b79-4467-9fe1-c6e632bcd4c9
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

heard greatr reviews about these, after using it it makes my lips a bit dry so i would recommend using a primer before. the consistency is great the colors are super and size fits perfectly in a small bag. what i probably would've liked is for it to last a bit longer.