PL

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

These are far and away the best plasters I have ever bought. The adhesive is strong enough to hold them in place, yet not too strong so there is no residue when you take them off.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Bought these as have allergy to latex. They didn't cause any irritation, so were fine from that aspect. However I don't feel they stuck very well. If in an area of movement they only lasted a few hours.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Speedy shipping, fantastic product. People with allergies will benefit from this gentle product.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Better alternative than traditional bandages. The adhesive doesn’t irritate my skin, but still adheres well.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Finally! Happy to see iherb is now carrying this brand - non-toxic and plastic free alternative to band-aids.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

The plaster is incredible! Quality: natural, because they are made of bamboo. Usage: light. The size of the package is sufficient: two sizes of 5 pcs. However, the price is not too high. However, quality cannot be cheap. That's why I'm also putting + I bought it on the recommendation of Dr. Komarovsky 💛💙

6cc8ab89-e78e-4a53-bd94-f0226afa5cf6
Posted on Sep 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Looks like good patches. I liked the color. I took it in stock. So far not applied. After use, I will add a review.

nucoco
Posted on Jun 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It ’s a really cute bandage.

f3ed6c77-936e-4443-9002-ba2496440236
8bda0d6c-1931-4cdd-b4d7-eb283609080d
Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Use for the foot when wearing heels, the size is small, I have not tried it yet, I will try it