PL

Posted on May 10, 2022
Quintessential herb

The quality of this herb is excellent! I opened up a capsule to taste it, and you can certainly identify the 5 flavors it contains - hence the translation 5 flavored fruit. So far it’s benefited my energy levels, more of a calm consistent energy through the day. I’ve also noticed an improvement in my digestion. This is a supplement I will continue to take daily

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This product has many health benefits but the one I like most is its ability to ease an upset stomach fairly quickly and is a good alternative to pharmaceuticals.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Schisandra seems to be a calming and balancing herb. It works much better for me than ashwagandha (which ironically worsens my anxiety in a high dose). Also using as a liver tonic. This is my favourite brand in terms of price and effectiveness.

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

Based on my research on internet, schisandra is a herb that may help against early aging. It could help with blood sugar and blood pressure. It could also strengthen the immune system, and It could be helpful with liver detox and for protecting the liver from poisons. I choose Paradise Herbs because they use no fillers. This is an extract 10:1 powder, which is much more effective than whole dried herb powder. Price is fair. I recommend.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I have Hashimoto and this herb is the best supplement , for my condition

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

tart and tastes fresh, unlike many brands. great herb for skin.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Schisandra is a an excellent liver tonic and anticancer agent.

I base this review on the content of the product, which is dried up, solid and shrunken in the capsule, not powdered as it should be. Disappointed about this fact.

058151cb-396b-4c79-96c7-2ae89de04aa9
Posted on Feb 8, 2021

This seems to have overall tonic actions and has noticeable effects for skin health after taking for a few weeks, as well as being a liver tonic. There are brightening and smoothing actions on my skin, and is also calming, which is a nice added benefit.

Posted on Nov 4, 2020

Good! I use this to help with my adrenal hormone production. Did you know that the adrenal glands also produce female hormones? The ovaries and the adrenals are responsible for this task, according to the Medical Medium Anthony William.