PL

Posted on Jan 15, 2022
Best Greens Powder I’ve ever had 😍

I’ve been taking this Paradise ORAC Greens supplement every morning for the last 3 months. I have so much more energy to kickstart my day and this has also significantly reduced any bloating issues that I’ve had in the past! I’ll be consuming this greens powder for the rest of mg life!!! Amazing 10/10

2e0c0cc7-b76c-4780-beb2-34cd6d1f31ae
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Quality ingredient all age superfood packaging benefit diet mix antioxidant health improvement and good taste hdhdudbala perfect for everyday. Good taste. Taste like matcha powder. You can drink it everyday! It helps my metabolic system also. I drink it everyday morning and night together with my favorite drinks. Might order again after this one.

26b6bc8d-a72e-48cf-9b50-353862fcac3d
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Overall this is a good quality products. It has a lot of good ingredients. It has more organic than the majority of other products on the market!! This superfood is one of the best brand out there. Keep in mind that you read the "Warning sign : This products contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. As part of the natural growth process plants absorb elements, such as lead from the soil. " Most/some vegetable plants in the USA, the soil contain traces of lead. At least the company is honest enough to disclose it, unlike some company trying to hide it.

dc385aa7-c50e-48e1-baaa-e9a204f35ee5
c3ec8671-c082-4680-aa83-ba12020343a6
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I take this every morning to give me a boost. I usually mix in a shaker bottle with just water or sometimes with a smoothie, it has a mild green/grassy taste. I don't like artificial flavors or sweeteners so this is perfect for me. I don't usually eat breakfast so this gives me that energy boost I need. It has such a broad range of beneficial high quality nutrients including probiotics compared to any others I can find. The large container lasts about 2 months for me, so it really is a good price for what you receive.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great option to implement superfoods into your diet. Overall health improvement and higher energy levels are noticable after taking it for few days. You can mix it in your smoothies or drink alone. Although it contains many not so yummy ingredients, the taste is quite good and there is no problem to consume it dissolved in water.

I would definitely say that these are the best greens on iherb you can possibly find! Best price/quality ratio, excellent composition. This box lasts me 2 months with every day consumption. The taste is quite gross to me, but you can easily mask it in your smoothies, which is exactly what I do every morning. Here is a perfect smoothie recipe from me: 1)Plant-based milk of your choice (or water) 2) half banana 3) one scoop of your fav protein powder 4) scoop of this greens 5) a handful of frozen mixed berries Tastes amazing, give it a go! As for the greens, I can definitely feel the difference when I’m taking it, I feel more energetic and active throughout the day. Definitely recommend to include it in your daily life, even though it’s a bit pricy and you can find cheaper greens on iherb ( but look at the composition and always compare, this one is the best). If my comment was useful, you know what to do 😅👍🏼

GigiTan
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

After doing some research on chronic tiredness, I decided to purchase this. I noticed a difference in my energy levels after approximately 3 days of taking it; I didn't feel as fatigued. People are raving about the flavour, but it's actually rather excellent when mixed with apple juice; even my eight-year-old like it. Our entire family drinks it for the health benefits and antioxidants. The components are fantastic. It's also gluten-free and organic, which appealed to me.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This has everything you need to be healthy including Probiotics! The price for this large size is excellent. Shipping is fast and also easy. You can mix it into a smoothie or just with juice or water. This is a supplement to get your vitamins from food, all full of vitamins and minerals.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This is a quality superfood product that i love and highly recommend. I bought it and started adding it to my daily diet. I usually do intermitted fasting and eat 1 meal at night. ORAC Energy Greens helped me keep excellent energy level through out my day. I can tell that with all its mix of C's and antioxidants, it boosted my immune system and general health. The taste is okay but i like to add to it freshly squeezed lime :)

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This product is one of the most neutral-tasting and easily mixed green powders on the market and is probably the best I’ve tried. The people who whine about the taste and penalize the company in the reviews for it are the reason why so many products on the market are loaded with additives or sugars. Not everything you put into your body is supposed to taste like dessert or sugar-water!