PL

Tomislav Dimitrov
Posted on Feb 1, 2022
Very good olive leaf extract

Olive leaf extract has many therapeutic properties. It protects the digestive and central nervous system. Has an antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties. It even reduces pain. Boosts the immune system, lowers blood pressure, improves heart health and reduces cardiovascular risk, like atherosclerosis. Helps people with type 2 diabetes, supports weight loss and even fights herpes. Every capsule of this supplement has 250 mg of pretty high percentage of 18% oleuropein and is made with no fillers at all. Great job Paradise Herbs, keep up the good work. I would also like to suggest to add a good quality extra virgin olive oil in your salads and you diet. It will help a lot as well. Stay safe and healthy and may God bless you all!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I think this supplement has been helping my blood pressure as I've read a lot about the benefits of olive leaf and the heart. The ingredients look really good and I really like that it is active whole spectrum extract and non-gmo. It seems like a very high quality supplement from Paradise Herbs who I very much trust and buy other supplements from.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

What is olive leaf extract good for? It’s commonly used to reduce inflammation, boost immune function, fight infections and promote cardiovascular health. It can also be used topically to fight skin issues and orally to boost oral health. When it comes to olive leaf dosage, it ranges from 500–1,000 milligrams daily. It is generally safe to take olive leaf extract everyday under the guidance of your healthcare professional. Some people may experience olive leaf side effects like stomach pain, headaches, dizziness, heartburn and diarrhea.

Working really well for me... I'll be a repeat customer Excellent product! Pure product and no additives or fillers. The company is very quick to address any issues and answer any questions. Some of my capsules were black granules inside rather than the tan product. I was quickly reassured that was because some moisture (water) had gotten to the product in the capsule and that caused the change in appearance but no harm to the product. They graciously replaced my bottle and I've ordered again because it's working for me.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Simply the best, SIBO be gone! - this is what I felt as benefits while taking this -> Better intestinal feeling and less cramps -> Good energy and calm all day -> Less bacterial related bloating -> Better bowel movements -> Much better skin -> Much faster healing of wounds -> Less food cravings

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I am a huge believer in olive leaf and take it regularly. Highly recommend. I believe in its anti viral and blood pressure lowering properties. This is a great brand of it.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I love Paradise Herbs! I love all their Non-gmo ingredients they always use. I always trust their quality. Olive Leaf is great for the immune system.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

i have never taken these before but have in different brands but find these to great no problems at all with ordering, delivery or wait time to receive

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Good quality immune enhancer. Olive leaf is actually an antibacterial and antivirus so its good to fight off those infections. This brand has the better concentration of the active ingredients per capsule compared to other brands.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Made from the leaf of the olive tree, it helps to reduce pressure. If you are already taking blood pressure medication, do not take too much Oliva Leaf as it may cause your blood pressure to drop too low. Balance is everything.