PL

Posted on Aug 15, 2021
Much easier than eating the dried berries

My mother got these for eye health after seeing goji berries recommended on NutritionFacts. She first tried the dried berries but found them difficult to eat and so tried this product. I can't say whether it has directly helped her eye health or not yet, but it has no fillers and no added ingredients, exactly what she was looking for, where as many of the other goji berry supplements had all sorts of other things she didn't want. If you're looking for just goji berry extract, check this one out.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I am trying this for the first time to see if the antioxidants will improve my health. I hope to have good things to report in the coming months. I trust Paradise Herbs as they don't use the fillers that most other companies do. Pure clean product

jeff lim
Posted on Oct 13, 2020

I trust this brand, as this brand produce no filler and clean supplement. But i not sure my this goji it is normal or already gone bad, as you can see, the goji inside the capsule is not full, plus i press it, it is very hard. If your goji same as mine, please press yes, so we know it is normal. Maybe this goji is super concentract, so the goji is hard.

1edf1e41-5b36-40c9-a8b5-41a029b935fb
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Ingredients are vegetarian friendly. Good quality. Good for health improvement benefit.

Posted on Dec 8, 2020

Great goji. No fillers and vege capsules. Goji is used for long life. Good at sun protection when used with common sense like a sun hat, sun glasses, etc. Trying it now for joint pain.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

很好!Very nice product , I like it

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Good supplement for the eyes

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

Goji is good for me i use it for long time to see effects but it works!

Jawharamarket
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Good size ingredient and package