PL

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Works with candida problems. Good quality of this brand. May not be tolerated with the digestive system, as in my case, if to take it every day. So for me is ok 3 times a week, as it's very strong. Helps a lot while stressed, and with adrenal glands. tried several times as a support during the stressful moments- it's great

Definitely noticed the difference in taking this product to my energy and endurance. I took 2 a day. I rotate mushrooms as I heard you shouldn't take the same one for more than 4 weeks, if you wnat to maximise their therapeutic benefits. Overall I do prefer tinctures to tablets for a greater potency and uptake from cells.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I like how it is packaged with a plastic seal on the lid to retain its quality. Good size and superfood that benefits energy levels.

11bf313c-bed7-471e-bd9a-af7d4573049e
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I constantly order these vitamins, they help to maintain immunity, when I take them I noticed that almost no more during the flu season, they help out a lot

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Very much like all of Paradise Herbs products or at least the ones I thought useful and so tried. Paradise Herbs so far as I know makes a very high quality product without added fillers that serve no purpose. The capsule and the product inside.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

After getting this supplement, I felt that my immune system is getting better and the allergy is greatly relieved. Also, I also felt much more energetic than before.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

confirmed good quality as I tried other brands before, quality for money, boost immune system, maintain good health n is confirmed anti virus supplement. ingredients is the required dosage for me as I take only one capsule per day. cordyceps is good for maintaining our youthfulness

DrJah24
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Cordyceps is great stuff. one of the best medicinal mushrooms I have had. Seems to really work for going on runs, hikes or working out.. Improves energy and lung function when hiking/running.. Cordyceps works.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I bought this product to assist with not feeling so fatigued. I take one in the morning before I eat. I take another one after lunch. It helps but not like I anticipated it would.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Supports the immune systems and reduces inflammation. I works for me and I would recommend it as a general health booster.