PL

Posted on May 4, 2022

These are the best I have tried so far. I use the "fudgiest" recipe on the bag because we don't eat eggs and it comes out great! Other brands I have tried don't come close. I highly recommend Pamela's. Just wish it was organic, but I don't mind too much since it's an occasional treat.

a few weeks ago i baked brownies using this mix. it was really tasty (not too sweet so if you want more sweetness perhaps serve with ice cream etc) good stuff

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

So good, I make nice recipe with it. Will order again.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is a great product and it was a very speedy delivery

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Delicious, would never know these are gluten free. We use MCT oil, or olive oil if out of MCT.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

The brownies are so great I'll buy it again

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

These taste great! The best gluten free brownies mix around!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Compared to other brownie mixes, this one is very sugary. The texture of the brown rice flour is surprisingly soft and chewy. A real shame about it being much too sweet

Posted on Nov 19, 2015

Since other Pamela's other gluten free baking mixes are great, I think I may have mixed this incorrectly. I had a feeling at the time I had made a mistake, so I am rating it not less than four stars. I will try it again and update this review. Pamela's GF Baking and Pancake Mix is great, and so is Pamela's GF chocolate chip cookie mix.

Posted on Apr 2, 2012

Finally a browniemix that doesn't taste just sugar. It's sweet, but not so sweet you get nauseous after a bite. I love the taste and it feels like a real brownie. I made it with egg-replacer, and it still works. I really reccomend this product.