PL

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I really love this product. I have sensitive skin but this makes my skin smooth and moisturized without being greasy. No fragrance/smell and creamy texture. Using this daily. A good size and very economical for daily usage too! Highly recommend this product to all! Will definitely buy this again! It was well-packaged too.

50842179-c745-4e8e-99e5-3f57ca8bd50e
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

This is my 3rd bottle, I put one bottle in the office as hand cream as I always wash my hand and it lasts a year now. The other one as body lotion at home, it was used up so I bought this one again. It’s very moisturising without feeling oily. Giving instant healing to the drying skin. And No smell at all. I definitely will buy again!

0b96d3d5-451a-4703-8bae-ae1839cd022e

I have dry skin that has been getting worse as I get older. Even my arms were getting rough and dry. I was using Bath & Body Works Body Butter for years that did the trick but it seems they have changed the ingredients. Yes when you first put it on its greasy. The word Butter should clue you in. Most moisturizers have alcohol in them which kind of contradicts the motive here. If you have really dry skin you need a bit of oil. Within I would say an hour your skin will have absorbed most of it and you will have your smooth soft skin back. Scent is okay. I have smelled better cocoa butter but its working, so I will continue to use it.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I have used this lotion for ages now and guess what? It just got better! It is now fragrance free. Ok, so I really liked the smell of cocoa but I realize it was a questionable ingredient at least from what I read online. The lotion is still great. Creamy but not greasy and absorbs well. For me, use it on my face occasionally. I also like that it is cruelty free.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This product is very softens skin.Very good for exzema.It helps to heal my ckracked skin.Don't leave skin sticky,absorbs very quickly.My skin feels very soft and nice after every use.The size for this price is very good and you don't need a lot for every use.It almost has no smell .So i highly recommend this product and I will buy it again.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I tend to wash my hands too much and end up with dry skin. This is the most effective lotion that I've tried for my hands. It's very thick and heavier than most but it absorbs well rather than leaving skin greasy. The smell is mild and smells almost like chocolate.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I love it in every way, I had dry patches on my toes and i’ve tried everything to make them smoother but without any point! This moisturizer is really amazing its the only thing that worked and the patches are almost gone! They were there for so many years.. I love the way it gets absorbed very quickly and without becoming sticky. It has a tiny smell at first but then I got used to it. Highly recommend! And will buy it again

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

A good brand. Liked the kachkstao of the product. The aroma is pleasant. It did not cause any side effects. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Very moisturizing and rich formula and great for my sensitive skin. The size lasted me about 3 months with almost everyday use. The smell is a little bit waxy but tolerable. Would buy again.