PL

Posted on Nov 26, 2021
Excellent !

Absolutely love this face cream for day or night. I mix a few drops of the glow baby serum or whichever serum I am using at the time. This face lotion is matte which I appreciate. Gives a ton of moisture and gives my complexion a healthy glow. Helped to decrease fine lines. Doesn't break me out. Smells faintly and pleasantly like vanilla and orange. Absolutely love it! Well done Pacifica!

85e91a92-cfcb-4c88-890c-44801cd35244
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Love this product! Took a shot trying it, and it is the best face cream I have ever tried. I dont love the smell, to me it smells like apple cider vinegar. But its easy to get past because of all the other benefits- it makes me feel glowy, bright, perfectly moisturized without a greasy feel! Usually i struggle to find a cream moisturizing enough. This is great! The pump was broken though, so i have to just unscrew it and wipe it on my hand. Which is sucky. Otherwise i highly highly reccomend.

Bought this face lotion after trying the baby glow vitamin C serum. And I am delight that it smells the same. Moisturises the skin well without being too greasy. Absorbs quickly and does not leave a sticky film on the face. The skin feels very plump, moisturised and dewy. Highly recommend

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I use this twice a day, morning and night. It’s a good size, very nice packaging. The texture is on the thicker size but I find it absorbs easily and nicely into skin. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t seem to bother me. At first I did get like the scent, but now it’s grown on me. It’s really more on the neutral side.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I love this product! The packaging is cute. The ingredients are environmentally friendly. I have sensitive skin and it works perfectly. It keeps my skin moisturized all day.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This has a really nice, gentle scent and leaves my face feeling a bit glowy. It's not as pronounced as with the serum, but it's good for daytime under makeup.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love everything from Pacyfica, and this one is great under daily cream for a very dry skin. Plus hydration of course.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Love this product, I have oily skin and it doesn’t make me look too greasy.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

It’s looks like cream not lotion its heavy and I like that especially if you want extra hydrated

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Feels good in the skin and does not feel greasy. It is vegan and cruelty free.