PL

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

this is really strong toner , but it made my face really light and looking good , it has strong sense of alcohol and I checked the ingredients it's does have alcohol in it but it's not too bad , I like it and I do believe it's gonna be helpful to acne prone skin. and the price worth it too.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Bought it to replace La Roche Posay astrigent lotion and I'm very satisfied by the results. Does the same job for lower price. Little disadvantage - slightly feeling of burning for a couple of minutes. I'm pleased

Posted on May 21, 2022

Miracle worker. I apply every night after I cleanse my face and my face hurts a do clear. Cleared up my face and no new issues!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I don't have acne but I have acne-prone skin and therefore this toner is handy. helps a lot to keep my skin clean.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I love Pacifica products as they seem to always work. I'm a bit disappointed this is a plastic bottle but I believe all their plastic is already recycled? I've only used this a few times so not sure it works and I have to say it's awkward to use. Do I put on a cotton pad? do I pour in my hand and wipe on? I think I prefer the spray.

As I have applied this with cotton pad on the oily/acne-prone areas on my face like nose, forehead, and face line, it has visibly reduced oil/acnes with salicylic acid; and also, it reduced the need of touch up make-up, mainly around the nose. On the other hand, the oil-reducing benefit is so obvious, it has also increased the need of applying hand cream on my dried fingers for touching the moistened cotton pad with it, so I change the fingers for applying it. And also, it seemed to clarify the skin, so peeling before makeup in the morning has become less, and whole facial skin tone has been balanced; as I apply it at night, it would let go dead skins off when washing my face.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I use it for my chest and back as it’s very strong! J love this brand a lot~ great quality and great products

Posted on May 22, 2022

Very effective in clearing acne scars

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Great just started so so far so good

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Really cleared up my teen son’s face wonderfully!