PL

Posted on Mar 24, 2022
A mild non drying cleanser

The cleanser is mild and not drying my skin. I have a combination skin with dry cheeks and light acne. The texture is pleasant - a light gel , and I love the fresh cucumber aroma. The packaging is cute, but you have to make a few pump pressures to obtain a sufficient quantity of gel.

b75ba0df-9735-40f7-8d17-35c0e631ecaa
98eef04a-d644-4bce-8471-d41fecef39a6

I really like this face wash as it checks off all my boxes for being cruelty free, and has good ingredients. I tend to alternate using it with another cleanser because my skin is "mature' and can get dry if I use too much salicylic acid. This product helps offset the little pimples which I get when I take too much biotin, so I alternate my intake of biotin on one day, and use this face wash the next to strike a nice balance. Very pleased!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This is one of the best face wash for oily acne-prone skin I have ever used. My skin is really oily but sensitive at the same time, prone to cystic acne. First of all, despite salicylic acid in it, it is very gentle and doesn't dry or tightens my skin at all. It lightened post-acne and together with diet and other supplements against acne cleared my face dramatically! I am definitely a huge fan of it and will order it again. Hope my feedback was useful for you :-)

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Clear skin? Yes please! This is so good, great quality and great ingredients! It has strong ingredients so be warned, but you will wash it off anyways. I really like getting my anti acne on a cleanser form, I feel it gets inside my pores and really leaves me clean without stripping my skin. The size is pretty good, good package with a pump, I really like it!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

have been using for a month or so n my skin looks better with lesser breakouts! use it for morning facial wash to remove access oils on my skin after waking up. every time I used skin feels v refreshed. won't dry my skin. it is v lightweight to use. foam easily without harmful ingredients. no weird scent n artificial fragrance. very natural n good ingredients quality. size is just good to last for long. will buy again.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I am suffering from an oily and sensitive skin with tendency to get acne. Ever since I have began using this product on a daily basis frequency I can tell the difference in my acne. The acne became less noticeable and my skin looks clearer and feels less oily throughout the day. Even a small amount of product does a good face cleansing. Great quality highly recommended

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Very powerful, affordable and keeps skin acne free! It dries up the skin a little but totally avoidable if you use the right moisturizer. Smells amazing too

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Cleanses well and leaves skin smooth and clean. Helps prevent acne well. Would prefer a different packaging as the pump is a little hard to press. Overall, will repurchase this product.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I break out easily, even in my 30s! So a salycilic acid fase wash is a must for me. I love this one - its not too stripping, great scent, and gentle enough for my senstive skin!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It reminds me of the Alba Botanica acne fash wash. A bit drying so better don't use it everyday. I feel my skin is softer after using it.