PL

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I use this with some castile soap and water to spray on the leaves of my gooseberry plant. I do it every few days and I am seeing a few leaves coming back. The insects had my plant stripped, only the berries left. I like that this is an organic product and it doesn't harm the bees. I will be buying this again for sure.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

They say you cannot control lily beetles. I use this Neem oil along with garlic and orange essential oil and a dish soap and water in a spray can. I had picked very few after feeding the beetles this cocktail. A friend tried it in the city. She got similar results. I also use it for powdery mildew along with milk, soap and vinegar.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I can't believe the container was this big for the price! Locally I have to spend the same amount of money for a tiny jar. This will last me a really long time as I dilute it in water with a splash of soap to spray my plants. Neem is an excellent natural option against pests for indoor houseplants and it makes the leaves shine!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Works as expected. I mix a little in a spray bottle filled with water and bit of dish soap and spray on flowering plant to get rid of bugs, whiteflies, aphids etc etc. Prefer this method of getting rid of bugs vs chemicals

A good pesticide that is supposed to be safe for mammals and bees. I wasn't able to completely kill off the pests, but it did work on some of the plants. I put a spoon of Neem oil, a spoon of eco dish soap with a bit of warm water so it dissolves a bit, and then add 1-1.5 liters of room temperature water. Then spray the leaves with this (from the bottom too). Should help get rid of plenty of pests around your garden!

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

My garden has a lot of ants around and laying eggs under the leaves, after I used it seems those ants are not around so much.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Neem oil solidifies below about 20 degrees C. The very thick, inflexible plastic of the bottle makes it impossible to pour the oil at such temperatures. Now I am stuck with this thick viscous fluid in a bottle too solid to heat until I have a warm day, which may be many months away! I suggest you put it into a series of jars with wide tops when the climate is suitable so that you can use it when you need it.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

we applied it once a week and in the second week we already notice an improvement in our plants! the only negative point is the smell, but after mixing it with water and detergent, the smell is lessened. :)

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This Neem oil has worked so well with getting rid of my gnat infestation, just mix with a little bit of dish soap and lots of water

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I'm using neem oil for my plants as a remedy against bugs and common fungi. The organic is mild and with proper measure helps my plants to stay disease free.