PL

Posted on Nov 5, 2021
triphala

Triphala is a herbal remedy with antioxidant that will help your digestive system feel so relaxed and clean. it improve the consistency of bowel movements. it can have a benefit of losing abit of weight too. definitely worth trying it. good for the skin too. I take 2 capsules daily.

aa9f863f-e6fb-401e-8199-5200c7e03076
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Amazing in keeping me regular. It’s one of the few products that works for me and the only one that has worked long term. It’s is very very gentle but effective too. Highly recommend and I would not be without it! I have chronic illness and am highly sensitive to anything and super amazed I done react to this! Bonus that it’s organic so I know it’s quality ingredients.

5e148dcd-6391-4c5a-92cb-dc2f82dfc442
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

My nutritionst prescribed this supplement to me to help with digestion & gut health. I have been taking it for a couple on months now & maybe it takes longet to see the dramatis improvement. So I will add to this review later. The package lasts for 1,5 months, next time however I will by 240 capsules package. I like that this product is natural and organic as well.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I use this product when I know I had a heavier meal than usual to help with digestion and it made a difference to me. Slightly bigger size tablets, but still easy to swallow and it comes iin a glass bottle what is a plus. II don't think you need to use it all the time, but it depends on your diet. If you eat relatively clean, you will only need it occasionally.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have tried many products for my IBS to no avail. Glad to say that Triphala has definitely helped with the constipation, digestion, etc. - highly recommend this product. For me, I take 3 capsules first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and another 3 before my final meal which has been a huge help for my well-being! Please note that everybody is different.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I have used the product for 6months or more. I love the results, the quality is excellent and I have seen an improvement of that time. I use this to supplement my normal diet. It have no after taste and I have no concern using it daily. It is packaged full of safe ingredient and is beneficial at my age.

So I have tried so many pills to help with my colon problems and once started using this (1 a day ) and have had consistent bowel movements everyday at the same time which has helped immensely. It did not relieve me from my bloating but that is something I have yet to diagnose but for now I will keep using these and buying them until I hopefully figure out what is wrong with my belly.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I’ve been talking this product for a couple of years & found it to be the best digestion support for me, no upset stomach like I’ve experienced with other digestion cleanse products. I also mix Triphala powder with warm water to use as a mouth wash, it’s done miracles for my gum health & dealt with problems that no other professional dental product achieved.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

The organic Indian Triphala is such a helpful supplement to keep our bowels healthy and regular. Taken at night, you will experience a bowel movement in the morning. It’s so healthy because it’s Ayurvedic compounds which contains Amla, is a super fruit and an immune booster! Always good during the COVID pandemic.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I’m so impressed by this product. I’ve always suffered constipation, even with a diet full of fibers, or when traveling, so was a bit skeptical as nothing really helped on long run. Now I almost ran out of the first bottle by the time of writing this review. I took 2 pills after dinner consistently, combined with Floramend probiotics from Thorne in the morning, and feel amazing. It really helps with digestion and bowel movement. Will order the big bottle!