PL

Posted on Apr 18, 2022
Nice rinse for dry mouth relief!

arrived safely even though the bottle was a little dented. this oral rinse is very good for me, since i have sjogren which cause me to have burning sensation & also sometimes crack on my tongue and dryness on my entire mouth. i use this about 3-4 times a day to relief my dry mouth. Its flavor is a mild mint which is gentle for me who has dry mouth and sensitive gum. Also comes with quite big size for oral rinse, i think this product will last for months for me cuz i only use less than 5ml. For the package, this product also comes with a measure cup which is very helpful to measure right amount to rinse our mouth. This product not only relief the dryness but also clean ny mouth. AND, one more thing, this oral rinse liquid feels a bit like slimy, maybe because this oral rinse is to moisturize our mouth. moisturizing effect of this product last for about 3h for me, maybe can differ from one person to another cuz everybody has different condition. i think. thank you iherb for providing me this product, thank for OralB, please keep this product exist.

1c25beb2-366e-4f92-b131-7afeb5aa3e03
f3c285c7-70f5-4db0-a14b-a40fb1230cf8
52a05b8e-6e08-459e-a97c-bef04c9b4861
14e1ac77-48a7-4c3b-99c4-12f559b59acc
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This works really well for my dry mouth due to Sjögren’s. I mostly use it at night and lasts even into the next day for me. I don’t mind the flavor to me it’s not the best but it’s not particularly offensive in my opinion. Works better than other dry mouth washes I have tried in the past and I would recommend you trying if you have Sjögren’s.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I bought it for mom. Still under use. I cannot comment now but it taste good.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Good conditioner. Rinse aid in the form of syrup unexpectedly. Not a very convenient dispenser like a medicine. After taste there are notes of honey.

f6d63063-c755-4958-9041-ccf929ecbdf4
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

This is a good product that cannot be bought in Taiwan. Whether it is taste, moisturizing ability or price, if you want a strong mint flavor, this bottle may not be suitable for you to buy, but if you want to keep your mouth fresh and moist, then recommended You buy and use

Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

An excellent alternative to mouthwashes that cause dry mouth after use and the flavor is pleasant and unobtrusive 👍🏻

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Quality goods. I liked. Economical, long lasting.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022