PL

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Great taste and macros. Ingredients are simple and straight forward. Easy to mix in water. Tastes good on its own! A large size tub will last me quite a while. Quality is top notch. Packaging is complete and with the seal of authenticity. I use this supplement to boost my protein intake at each meal and also to supplement my fitness routine after a strength training workout.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This is my top protein powder that i look for. Only things is i bought 5 of it till i get sick of the flavour In future i will buy different flavour Quality of it is perfect Ingredient is perfect all is isolate protein Taste 9/10 Benefitted me in cutting of fats

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is Optimum Nutrition's (ON) top-of-the-line pure whey protein product. It dissolves in water very easily. I use a Blender Bottle to dissolve a single scoop (30 g whey protein) in water but the product is so soluble that, with minimal agitation, it dissolves quickly. In my case, no clumps! The reason it is so soluble is because it is composed of hydrolyzed (i.e., already broken down) whey protein isolates. In this form, the protein will get into your blood stream even quicker than normal whey. Thus, it is great for taking after a workout at the gym. The Turbo Chocolate tastes very good. The package was shipped quickly and everything was in pristine condition (usual for iHerb). It is very expensive but I believe that the benefits are worth it. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Best protein in market. Good quality and tasty. Yes, is expensive but it’s worth it. Amazing for my diet. Helps with my workout and made me feel a healthy

7e6676ba-346a-4681-9d3b-0d88c41d5284
Posted on May 21, 2022

I got this for my son at his request. He says that it tastes just like chocolate and it mixes better with liquids than other similar products.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

One of the best hydro whey. It dissolved in ice water easily without exerting an effort to shake it. I don’t feel any stomach issue like the other whey.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I used to drink one of the organic ones but changed to this because of the taste. This one is easy to drink, tastes surprisingly great, and has good quality. I will probably switch the two products.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Within a week with this product - much less tiredness in general and the knee pains recovering great Super Fast Results and great taste Best one for me NO stomach pains [for a one who eat Certain foods to avoid stomach [Discomfort

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

There is awesome. Taste is good. Packaging condition is also good. And size is enough. Its ingrent is very helpful in progressing fitness. So i think i can do a diet well.