PL

okbagazal
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Gold Standard is ideally formulated for those looking to pack on extra muscle or those on a training program looking to build strength and endurance. This is where this product offers effective performance at a reasonable cost. However, this products whey component may not meet with demanding expectations of elite athletes that would require a pure isolate or hydrolysate. This product may also be used by those seeking weight loss, though this product is not really marketed with this purpose in mind.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

good quality, good package size compared to price, based on whey ingredient so it's a great supplement after training and workouts, and just in the middle of the day for an extra protein boost. the taste is good and it mixes easily with water.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Great flavor mix in a proper container. Perfect quality for the workout, but also on rest days, as it ensures your body gets sufficient Protein.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I was really happy with this product and worked really well for me. Thank you so much for this product and I have no issues recommending.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

A good flavor if you like sweets :-) ON is our favorite brand of whey protein, and we enjoy trying out the different flavors. The strawberry banana tastes nice.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

To me, the flavor is slightly synthetic. However, my boyfriend prefers it over our usual Double Rich chocolate. Btw it gets pink when dissolved in water :)

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Im usually take the vanilla ice cream but now I want taste another flavor so I took that. The taste is OK but it feels less sweet than the vanilla. The only pro that I see is 75 serving in that flavor.

Posted on May 14, 2021

What can I say about ON? They make great protein and they are consistent. They cost a little bit more, but when in doubt, you simply can’t go wrong with Optimum Nutrition. I liked this flavor. I’m usually a vanilla drinker, but I decided to mix it up and it was a nice tasting strawberry with some banana mixed in, just as the label describes. One sad point - iHerb stopped letting us use codes for ON products. Otherwise, great whey!

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

Absolutely the best tasting protein I’ve had in a long time. It’s great in shakes, pancakes, and anything else that requires batter. It dissolves a little slowly but that’s probably because I use a regular cup instead of a shaker. Super delicious and it doesn’t make you feel bloated like other whey’s.