PL

Posted on May 7, 2022

i highly picky in protein powders because of the after taste, but this one is greate! i tasted the double rich cholate of this company either (which i also liked), but i liked this one more because the sweetness of the chocolate is more strong. i defenetly whould buy it again, also, i think this company is very recommended!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

very good product, the quality of the product was fantastic. The taste was just a notch below great... I'm deliberately giving 4 stars as the taste was very good but in comparison to BSN syntha6 this ones takes the silver but only in the taste aspect!! The consistency is also very good it just blends great with milk but sometimes I've noticed lumps which is rare... another important reason for not giving a 5 star rating is coz of its price being way too high!! this one is undoubtedly a great product but comes with an expensive price tag which is unjustified!!

42338db0-391d-4af2-baa2-8c3ad909c63f
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I use Optimum Nutrition, Gold Standard as my go-to Protein and I've tried many of the flavors most of the flavors taste good with milk this one also but this one also tastes good with water (this isn't something you would expect) I've been trying numerous whey proteins this is my favorite because of taxations in my country(Israel), everything over $75 will get huge taxation (20% extra) I usually buy the rich dark chocolate (they always have a discount on it- overall best seller) but I am telling you want good tasty whey protein get the Extreme Milk Chocolate

I'm a fit girl and after workout (after 30 min) I take one whey protein bland and recommend it to anyone who is on a diet and want their muscles and GLUTES :) to grow and get as many benefits as possible! High quality protein supplement is always welcome for day by day activity be it on training days or ordinary day just take one after your workout or whenever you are hungry! For me this package is enough for almost 1 month and the size of the jar is good and enough for me! Best quality- Best ingredients. In my opinion the best taste is coconut or strawberry but milk chocolate is classical taste which is also good to go and it's in my top 5!! THUMBS UP please if you like my review, stay fit and let your muscles grow! :*

Posted on May 3, 2022

is actually worth the taste! 😋 I must admit, it’s still a bit too sweet for me so I only do half a scoop. But oh boy, does the taste says it all. It’s like a chocolate shake. For those extreme chocolate lovers, I’m sure it’s like a sweet taste of chocolate heaven. I definitely recommend it. The 5lbs container will last me a long time.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great quality, best I’ve ever had when it comes to protein shakes, could for sure say it has helped me during my workouts, and improved my diet finally being able to get more protein and tasty one too, great powder would really recommend to anyone training in any kind of sport and is lacking the protein

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I've tried various protein powders in the past but I can certainly mention that the Gold Standard Double Chocolate flavour has a good balance of sweetness and chocolate fragrance. Personally, I prefer the sweetness to be at minimum and this one definitely ticks the box! There's a good percentage of protein in each serving and feeling like I can dedicate to this one on the long-term. The container itself is very large and sufficient enough, click thumbs up if you find my comment helpful

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This is our favorite brand of whey protein. The quality and taste are good, and the choice of 2 sizes is also nice. We often get this smaller, 2 lb. size because we like to get 2~3 flavors so we don't get tired of having the same flavor every day--the bigger containers take up too much space to allow having more than 1 at a time. The wide variety of flavors is also great, and this extreme milk chocolate tastes good.

Posted on May 20, 2022

The quality and taste is great! The supplements are good for the body and it’s great to take before or after workout or training! What’s a better fitness without it? I totally recommend

5f38424c-d041-4604-858b-b56cf3afd64b
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

My family members tried a few flavours. Coffee was good for people who like coffee in general, Extreme Milk Chocolate was best for people who like chocolate, Double Rich Chocolate was ok but less good than Extreme Milk, and Vanilla Ice Cream's taste was not liked by anyone. As a protein it was helpful to them, however as the time went by, the price for this product kept going higher and higher, from being around $50 originally to over $70. It was simply no longer worth it anymore as there are cheaper alternatives out there which were just as good in terms of quality.

ca5fe63a-dc9c-4a54-a2e6-16dd3ea251f8