PL

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

My family loves this soap. We don't want to ever be without it. For one thing, if you ever get a cut, sore, use this & it'll heal so quickly. This one doesn't have a strong scent at all, which I'm thankful for. Quality is always good too.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

This is the only soap I can use. Anything else I try causes dry skin, red bumps, itchiness, ingrown hairs. This is my holy grail I always have like 6 bars stocked up. Is foams like regular soap with the added cleansing and exfoliating benefits of salt. I hope they never change the formula!

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

This soap is great at so many levels. I have sensitive skin and most soaps are drying. Not this one! It feels just right when I use it in summer. And this piece of soap is huge, gives you bang for your buck. What's more, it's fragrance-free, so it's compatible with my sensitive skin. I love this soap!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Lathers well, providing a gentle clean and moisture for dry skin. Perfect if you have sensitive skin. I like that the brand is 7oz in weight, offers fragrance free options and appeals to all ages in the family. My skin has benefitted greatly since I made the switch to One with Nature products.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Read all the reviews and decided to try this! NEW FAVORITE SOAP! I have a fragrance allergy and this didn’t set me off or irritate my sensitive skin! Very gentle, the Dead Sea salt is soooo good for your skin. This lathers so nicely and my skin feels and looks so smooth and moisturized! This bar is huge will last at least a month or longer. Just placed an order for more!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The size of the soap bar is just right, easy to grab in one hand. It is gentle and nourishing. It won't leave you dry after shower like some other brands does. It is fragrance free but the scent is not unpleasant. Good for everyday use and a bar can last for quite some time.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This is the only soap I use, and glad that iHerb carries for a good price. I like that this has clean ingredients that are gentle on the skin. It's a high quality product with no scent. I trust this with my young daughter, so really good for any age.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I have an allergy and can smell almost everything. This soap has almost no smell and works nicely with sensitive skin. I don't have feelings of dry skin after the soap usage. I ordered it a couple of times for myself and my friends.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love this bar of soap! Cleanses thoroughly yet leaves you feeling soft. It's so gentle! And it lasts a long long time. Am going to try the other scents in my next order.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I love this soap and have been using it for the past 3 years. It leaves my skin soft and the smell is not overpowering. It lasts quite a bit too. Highly recommend it!