PL

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

oh my God I love this product so much! I've already have four bottles of other one thing ingredients and the design is similar to the others very simple and looks very high-end and clean to put on your counter as for the actual product the texture is divine it's very hydrating but still lightweight and you can definitely layer it if you would like to funny thing it smells a little bit like Coca-Cola LOL but not artificial or overpowering or something I do have sensitive skin and it gives me zero problems! so far it's one of the best for this serious

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I have oily and acne prone skin but I've been trying to introduce tretinoin into my routine to deal with hormonal acne and aging skin. I haven't been able to find a good moisturizer to deal with the dryness that tret causes and all the heavy moisturizers cause more clogged pores and congestion. This is one of the only essences I find actually effective for soothing my skin and it never stings, even after accidentally causing a slight chemical burn. This has been very gentle and hydrating for my skin without any pore-clogging ingredients. It's also the cheapest artemisia product I've been able to find.

I usually really like artemisia products so I tried this. It's very good for sensitive skin prone to rosacea, there is no visible and instant brightening but it's gentle, soothes the skin and feels really nice to apply. Minimal scent which I prefer. Though I'd like it more if it came in bigger sized bottles.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

i enjoyed this product, you get a good size for the price, funny but not bad that the scent is like coca-cola andmakes my skin feel healthier

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I highly recommend this skin. I bought this since I suffered a irritated skin due to allergy and it helps to soothe it. The ingredient of this skin is made of Artemisia capillaries which is good at soothing the rash of the skin

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Great essence to calm and smooth your skin. Amazing aroma and texture of good strong tea. But it needs special conditions and keeping in the fridge, what causes inconveniences.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Not my first product from this brand! Really good essence for sensitive or rosacea skin

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

It was recommended by a blogger and I tried it. It make my skin hydrated and soft. And it's not pricey.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Very interesting extract. All natural. Should help the skin and reduce redness. Feels very nice on the skin and absorbs quickly.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

It's made with natural simple ingredients. Light weight. Easy to apply. The container could be better though.