PL

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Perfect multivitamins for working age group like me. Checked the ingredients and it has everything you need. Been taking it daily for almost a year and has felt great and amazing results. I don’t get tired easily anymore, so it energizes me everyday. The size and packaging is right.

33749acf-a44a-4da9-b38c-79001fc9079b

Good quality, size, ingredients, effects and taste. I use it daily and I'm happy it's just one tablet a day. It has everything you need and doesn't make me feel nauseous. I take it with food and unlike other brands it doesn't smell too strong. Take care

30aef39f-e5bc-4ec8-8855-d1bb388e788c
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I swear by this multi-vitamins. I’ve started taking it mid-2021, and after a week, I noticed such a huge difference on my hair. My hair used to be fine, thin, ad would easily break. Also suffered from hairfall. But after a week of on a day, my hair got thicker, fuller, and overall healthier. Now the hairfall situation has significantly improved, and I’d even get comments that my hair looks and feels healthy. For the quality of this product, the price is such a steal. I do recommend not taking it on an empty stomach.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Quality ✔️ Size is budget friendly for 200 tablets, would really save a lot with this one Ingredient ✔️ effect is accurate though you won't feel it as early as the first tablet intake but it's a progress to be healthy Very details package as well with all the essential vitamins needed for our body

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

ive tried many multivitamins but this one is the top 1 on my list. good quality. the price and size is reasonable. i took this daily and my health improve a lot. very effective for me. it gives me more strength especially in my work .the packagings is good and it has 200 ta lets which is good for 6 months.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

In the Philippines, this excellent product is sold so dear but we got this affordable online this year. We have been looking for this from health stores which comes out of stock. The last thing this was had was when this was given as a gift and after consumption, purchase was nowhere to find. Thanx Iherb for this immune booster and vita-nutrient for the body.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

A friend gave me a month’s worth of tablet from hers. I just couldn’t help but purchase mine after 2 weeks of consumption. There’s been so much improvement in my overall gut health. My skin is thriving, my hair is shinier. Everything is great.

5643f12c-2d9f-4a3d-935c-df9918969ae1