PL

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Have been taking these daily for 5-6 years now. The fact that it is a one-capsule-a day format is very convenient. The packaging is tight and secure. The ingredients are well-balanced to my taste. Have bought other products of this brand for my father and mother (the ones for the elderly) and girlfriend, no complaints.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

my husband loves it. since the COVID-19 pandemic me and my husband take extra care with our health. ive been taking multivitamins since then. this is superb. he tried it. at first he complain the size of the tablet but he like it. his work is always outdoor so he need more vitamins. with this vitamins he take it daily. the price is amazing. i find this reasonable price compare to what i bought here in the shop.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Good and quality product, I am taking daily one and feel better. After one week I already start feeling effect of the vitamins. A very good thing is that I don't have allergy on this product, it is very important for me. I think the size of the package (200 tabs) is worth the money paid!

Posted on May 19, 2022

My husband tried many multivitamins and the only brand he prefers the most is One a day. They have a great blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants within 1 small pill which is easy to swallow. The taste is barely distinctive and the quality is great. Highly recommend for vitamin deficiency and overall wellness.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Very good! Overwhelming quality. I really love these pills and I feel the effect without any doubts. I recommend it to every man of any age who is eager and wants to live active life full of events to take it daily. Has no taste, small size that is fine.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I love it sooo much i use it daily in my routine.. the size so big .. good fir may age package good useful benefit moisturizer good .. good for sensitive skin i like the size good quality and scent and texture

6a3161f7-8d5b-4233-a113-5990a43e3d85
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I think this is one of the best vitamin complex. It has all the most important vitamins that you would need. Only 1 pill a day and you are good to go! All the men in my family take these multivitamins including my dad, brother and husband.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Bought for my husband for the first time. Multiple vitamins in one pill, why not? I noticed him looking more nourished than when he was taking different pills to get maximum vitamins. Plus it's easier for me to monitor and keep reminders 😉

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Taking it daily. I was taking the century multivitamin, and now bought this one. Well, I hope it's good, it is one of those things you just take and hope for the best. Size is perfect. Can't say anything about its quality yet.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I find the quality and ingredients of this product is superior to other products in the market as well as the size is a plus