PL

Posted on Dec 16, 2021
This is Zinc Gluconate, NOT Sulfate

Product description here on iherb (supplement facts) says this is zinc sulfate, which is what I was looking for, and came up on search. Product arrived and is zinc gluconate, not sulfate. Looked at the iherb photo of ingredients and it says it is gluconate on the iherb label photo. Nothing wrong with gluconate, & I like the moderate dose, so I'll be taking this, but was specifically looking for sulfate.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

good quality, good ingredients, the size was right, one pill is the right mg to take, didn't help with my hair, package arrived safely, hoping for effect, no taste

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

So happy i found zinc sulfate on iherb as i couldnt find it in Australia. So reliable iherb. Thank you

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

Not sure how to rate Zinc since it's difficult for me to determine its effectiveness. Just trust it to be what it is. No ill effects experienced, so assuming the product constituencies are accurate, I rate it as excellent.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

like other zinc

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Great for my immunity, I take it everyday.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I used this supplement for the prevention of SARS and fashionable illness in combination with other drugs (vitamins C, D3, selenium, omega, etc.). The dosage is convenient, the number of tablets lasted for a long time.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I can not say that I noticed positive changes in the condition of the skin and hair. But it certainly didn't get any worse.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

A good form of magnesium for the prevention of respiratory diseases and boosting immunity. Especially, I give zinc to the whole family in September-October and March-April. You should always have it at hand.