PL

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
Olbas Oil...Pure Plant Oil

Olbas Aromatherapy & Massage Oil ingredients are all Essential Oil. I use it every night to massage my neck before going to bed. It provides comfort, cannot live without it. When I have a cold, I will sprinkle 6 drops on a tissue and inhale. I have bought another packaging of the Olbas Oil from other Platforms, but this one from iherb is still the best!! I always carry a bottle in my bag. Scent is awesome and action is rapid. Highly recommended!!

e67eccb3-8157-47d7-864d-704318cee34e
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I was using Olbas, before it was cool to use Essential Oil! There is nothing so soothing relieving and comforting as the scent of Olbas therapeutic oil and herbal bath. You don't have to be sick to use it, but we find it does help ease the discomfort of colds, flu, viruses, aches and pains. Olbas Massage Oil and products make excellent much appreciated gifts!

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I love all Olbas products. I started adding a few drops of this to my feet massage oil and it has made a use difference. My feet feel "refreshed" and calm. Any application I dilute it because it's pretty strong, IN A GOOD WAY. Not sure if I could live without this stuff.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I bought the oil to use for muscle sprains/strains and I am very happy! A few drops in a sore area, to use with another oil or without, and the difference is already felt the next day. The smell is lovely - strong! - and I am very happy with this purchase. Bought another bottle for the future :)

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

This is a world famous oil as far as I know. I was first introduced to it almost 30 years ago as part of massage in the Pacific Northwest. The scent from the aromatherapy is very opening to the sinus and senses as far as I can feel. It smells wonderfully natural and spa like in a very opening to goodness way.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I was really worried that this wouldn't be similar to the inhalation Olbas I'm used to. However, it is still pungent and alleviated sacrolilitis pain swiftly when I was in hospital. Great product. Also came earlier than expected.

381aca77-ee7d-4973-b562-47c2b6e01d6f
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Very useful to relieve muscle fatique after working out. Simply apply the oil on the affected area and lightly rub it to get some instant relief, useful for headache too.

Posted on May 29, 2022

have been using Olbas oil since I was a child, so pleased to find it on iherb. teh scent is mint and eucalyptus and is really npowerful at clearing blocked noses and sinuses. I put some on a cotton bad and leave next to my bed. Can be used in an nhalation as well

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have been using olbas oil for over 30 years. Initially to relieve symptoms of sinus headaches. I have refrred this to so many people who are now also regular users because it works. Recently I have also been using it for muscle and joint pain. The smell is pleasnaly minty, not too overpowering and doesn't cause any nausea like eucalyptus oil does when used regularly.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Have a cough or trouble breathing because of a cold? Rub your neck and chest with this oil. Then wrap yourself up and sleep like a baby. Should cough return, repeat and take an Olbas lozenge or two. You'll get a good night's rest. Like the fact that this is all plant-based and did not irritate my skin at all. The scent is your typical mint w eucalyptus. Very effective!