PL

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Good

I ordered this because I was looking for something that would help with my dry skin... I can say that when I first used this it felt like I was washing with lotion... I loved that feel and I liked the smell... The smell was nice and not over powering like some can be... I ended up giving one to my mom to try and she loves it... She said that she loves the way it makes her skin feel... I have noticed with my skin that although of course I am still dry , I can feel that my skin is not as dry as it was before when I was using other soaps... So if you like to have a soft lotion like feel with a nice sent when you take a shower , I would recommend this item for you...

It's like any regular body wash the only special thing abt it is the smell it's so refreshing and lasts for a long time

cdc44571-10bc-4f29-8287-a6575d4c91bb
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Has a lovely scent. Started using this and love the smell. Feels great. Feels gentle on my sensitive dry skin. Great value for money, you get a quality product with great benefits!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Very lovely smeels nice feels good removes dryness good for sensitive dry skin very gentle

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is one of my favorite shower gels ever. It is really soothing and creamy and makes my skin very hydrated and smooth

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Love the smell of it. It makes me feel fresh

Posted on May 24, 2022

Smells amazing makes my Skin so smooth Anna’s fresh

Posted on May 17, 2022

Lovely body wash and smells amazing. Will be ordering again.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Smells so good and my skin feels amazing